Shaun Lacey

Hi Guys,

just come on as a new member to introduce myself. My name is Shaun Lacey, I live on the Isle of Wight but spent my youth in Wellingborough, Northants. Which is where I was exposed to the best music in the world. In the late 70's me and my mates would travel all over to get our fix. Then when I went into the Royal Navy in 1980 I had money to go a lot further and a typical weekend for us soul boys would be Northampton on the Friday night, travel to Wigan for the all nighter and then travel down to Nottingham palais for the all dayer on Sunday then mail train back to Pompey. Totally knackered but soo worth it!!!!!  So with 4 wives and 3 kids behind me it's time for me to get back into the scene - never left the music, just the nighters and dayers. So what I need to know is 1) Can you still buy Spencer's? Need gabardine dancers and patchworks for travelling. 2) available to travel next weekend (28/1), where's good to go? 3) are there any other good Northern soul websites besides this one. Thanks for your help in advance

Hi Shaun, and welcome to Soul Source. Check the events section for whats on, and read the comments for any your interested in! 

There's a lot of differing opinions on here, so you'll normally get a wide range of answers to any questions, it's up to you to make your mind up about what and where you like!

Have fun!

Paul

:hatsoff2:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.