Soul Shack This Sunday Dedicated And In Memory Of Emanuel Laskey, Nige Shaw And Paul Walker. Revised Going Out Tonight

I will be dedicating this coming Sunday's Soul Shack - Sunday July 9th in memory of Emanuel Laskey, Nige Shaw and Paul Walker, paying tribute to the awesome talent of one of Detroit's finest singers playing several of his great recordings at the start of the show, i was gutted about Nige and missed his funeral due to being away with my family in Florida, Paul Walker was a great guy who i worked with at Butlin's about twenty years ago both will be sadly missed so i thought it was the least i could do in dedicating the show to them. My thoughts are with all the families and friends at this very sad time.

www.solarradio.com CHANNEL 0129 SKY DIGITAL - 8PM - 10PM UK TIME AND 9PM - 11PM CENTRAL EUROPE - www.solarradio.com

Also will be reviewing three new cd's including the superb Grapevine La Beat Records Detroit compilation and a couple of new titles via Goldmine/Soul Supply. For requests. mentions and dedications contact bicknellmark@aol.com

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

PLAESE NOTE THAT THIS SHOW WILL BE GOING OUT TONIGHT SUNDAY JULY 23RD

FROM 8PM www.solarradio.com - THIS SHOW SHOULD HAVE BEEN BRAODCAST ON JULY 9TH - SORRY FOR THE MIX UP BUT IT'S SO IMPORTANT THAT THIS SHOW GOES OUT - MANY THANKS.

MARK BICKNELL.

Edited by Mark Bicknell
Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

• 2 weeks later...