How Many Satin's Are There?

Mal C

Just picked up Satin - 'Give all Your Love to Me' on Good Records, great track!  Ive got the Shell release Satin - Your Love has got me, which I'm sure is Lennie Satin who did 'Homebound', 'Somebody Help Me' and 'Say You Will' on FIP and Shell respectively, both out of Chicago... Now when I listen to 'Give all Your Love to Me'  I hear a different vocal on that track.....

Ive asked Paul B who I bought it off, but thought I'd put it out to everybody.. How many Satins are there?

Malcolm

Edited by Mal C
Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Ivor Jones

Im pretty sure that the "release" on GOOD has nothing whatsoever to do with the other records mentioned. Unfortunately for me, I was right royally mugged off for a substantial sum of money with this same record not long after it surfaced. I won't mention who but it still leaves a bad taste after all this time. Not good at all…...

Social source share

Im pretty sure that the "release" on GOOD has nothing whatsoever to do with the other records mentioned. Unfortunately for me, I was right royally mugged off for a substantial sum of money with this same record not long after it surfaced. I won't mention who but it still leaves a bad taste after all this time. Not good at all…...

It's a strange one isn't it Ivor? It was up for big money at one time, I'm sure I saw it for £200, yet it's a modern press with a dreadful sound quality which ruins a really good record.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!