Dab Of Soul Christie`s Charity Appeal Cd-Now Available

The listeners of the "Dab of Soul" radio show have put together a CD of their favorite tracks from the show last year.

The CD is NOW ON SALE priced at only £5.00 plus postage. All proceeds will go to the Christie Cancer charity...something that I`m sure you will agree is a more than worthy cause.

The CD contains 23 quality tracks, mainly mid-tempo and crossover soul and contains everything from mega rarities to well loved classics...but I can honestly say there is not a duff track on the whole CD! (see listing below)

If you would like a copy of the CD simply Paypal £5.50 to Dave Lucas at dal07@btinternet.com If you send as a gift please remember to include your postal address. 

So, don`t miss out, send that money today and help support a cause that has touched us all at some point.

Many thanks,Chris

post-1491-0-03544700-1393330549_thumb.jp

Social source share

Chris Anderton, on 25 Feb 2014 - 12:16 PM, said:Chris Anderton, on 25 Feb 2014 - 12:16 PM, said:

The listeners of the "Dab of Soul" radio show have put together a CD of their favorite tracks from the show last year.

The CD is NOW ON SALE priced at only £5.00 plus postage. All proceeds will go to the Christie Cancer charity...something that I`m sure you will agree is a more than worthy cause.

The CD contains 23 quality tracks, mainly mid-tempo and crossover soul and contains everything from mega rarities to well loved classics...but I can honestly say there is not a duff track on the whole CD! (see listing below)

If you would like a copy of the CD simply Paypal £5.50 to Dave Lucas at dal07@btinternet.com If you send as a gift please remember to include your postal address. 

So, don`t miss out, send that money today and help support a cause that has touched us all at some point.

Many thanks,Chris

attachicon.gifDabtastic CD.jpg

Well done Chris and whoever else has been involved.

I'll order one - to cheap at £5.50 so I'm happy to pay a tenner for such a worthy cause.

Cheers

Peter

:thumbsup:

Ordered!

Edited by Peter99
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Peter, That is very good of you mate.

Well,obviously the listeners have been involved in selecting the tunes plus two guys that deserve a special mention are Dithers (Jeff) who dsigned and produced the artwork  and my partner (on the show, not in life!) Dave Lucas who spent many a happy hour of his retirement copying CDs, and putting them in the sleeves, and of course posting the first batch out.

Another special mention to Willie West who offered to take some CDs to the Aachen weekender in Germany and managed to sell 16 copies.

It is worth pointing out that every penny of the £5.00 goes to the charity, the cost of the CDs,sleeves, insert etc has been provided for.

Thanks again Peter.

Chris

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!