Record Case For Sale (holds 300)

Guest Arcticsoulboy

Guest Arcticsoulboy

I´ve decided to let my BIG record case go. It´s a custom built, heavy duty, case that holds about 300 45´s. It was built at a factory that used to make suitcases and other boxes and looks professional enough. It´s made from wood (I guess), clad in black plastic and with aluminium reinforced edges and corners, like a flight case. It´s got a removable lid and 4 clasps to lock it. The inside is covered with some sort of fabric (felt?). No wear and tear, as it seldom has left my flat. Just a northern soul fist sticker that can be easily removed if necessary.

I haven´t got a digital camera, but if this sounds interesting to anyone, drop me a line and I´ll see if I can arrange a few pics as well. Price idea: £75, and then you get twice the space as with Beatin Rhythms cases! Perfect for a dealer or a DJ with a looong playlist.

I live in Sweden and postage to the UK or elsewhere is undoubtably rather high for this, but I´m going over to Manchester/Burnley for a couple of days in mid-november so I could bring it over for a "personal delivery" if you live in the Manc area. PM me or write to: larsschroeder@hotmail.com for more info. Cheers.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!