Mr. Mark Dobson Aka Butch

Heisenberg

On 2/26/2014 at 22:40, LEN said:

I remember making the fatal mistake of 'insisting' my work colleagues came to 'one of my do's'......What was I thinking?!!! - What an idiot!.......After they had 'settled down' after seeing a load of 'old blokes in vests' dancing on their own, they approached me absolutely crying'with laughter......"Look, look Len!" (showing me a poster)......"Special guest Butch!!! lol!" etc, etc.....You can imagine the rest.....god I hate engineers..... :excl:  :D 

Len :thumbsup: 

Just going back on some old threads......F'kin brilliant...HaHaHaHa.....it must of been like a bloody great hole opening up,from start to finish......HaHaHa...fantastic..:lol:..

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Oh it was awful - What with me taking myself 'so seriously' back then - Thank the lord I can laugh at myself nowadays :D

Len :thumbsup:

P.s - Good on you for going back on some old threads - There's been some great ones over the years / and lots of members who have joined since, would have missed them.

• Up vote 2
Social source share

1 minute ago, LEN said:

Oh it was awful - What with me taking myself 'so seriously' back then - Thank the lord I can laugh at myself nowadays :D

P.s - Good on you going back on some old threads - There's been some great ones over the years / and lots of members who have joined since, would have missed them.

HaHaHa....cheers for that Len.....

I shall dig deep....:yes:....:thumbsup:....

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Coincidentally, we have been discussing revisiting old topics for the reason I gave above, and those members who have joined since could add their views / enjoy the reads.

As said, great that you have done so, and great if others could also flag any interesting / entertaining old threads they come across whist browsing :wink:

• Up vote 1
Social source share

30 minutes ago, LEN said:

Coincidentally, we have been discussing revisiting old topics for the reason I gave above, and those members who have joined since could add their views / enjoy the reads.

As said, great that you have done so, and great if others could also flag any interesting / entertaining old threads they come across whist browsing :wink:

The whole thread on "Butch"was very entertaining,great piece of light-hearted fun,credit to everybody who participated..:thumbsup:.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!