Jesse Davis- Issue/ruby- Gold Token/ Gerri Hall / Jimmy Elledge Issue

Dennisoul

Jesse Davis " Gonna Hang On In There " Era issue M- Offers please note ISSUE !

Gerri Hall " Who Can I run To " Hot Line - M- offers

Ruby " Feminine Ingenuity " / " Decieved Gold Token M- offers - the one with 2 top sides

Jimmy Elledge " Sad Town " Sound Town M- £350 Beautufull yellow issue

Exportations " I Want You " Vir- Ro Emaculate condition M- £100

Buddy Lamp " save your Love " Wheelsvile Demo offers

Sam Fletcher " I`d think Over " Tollie W/D stamped orig.£290

some hard pieces in top condition!!!

If interested pm/email

Andy Dennison

Edited by Dennisoul
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 17
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Ruby " Feminine Ingenuity " / " Decieved Gold Token M- offers - the one with 2 top sides

:rolleyes::thumbsup::thumbsup:yes.gif:D

Droooool :wicked:

Social source share

Guest soul stormers

GREAT RECORD SOLD MY COPY LAST YEAR

DID THIS COME FROM SHIFFY

If interested pm/email

Andy Dennison

Social source share

thought most were issues anyway?

Chalky the ones that I`ve seen up till now were the orange demo`s, this was the first issue I`ve seen. Blue & Green with the white stripe across the middle with ERA in black letters.

Colin Law used to have the demo and I`m sure Kenny B`s copy is a demo.The last time JM had it on auction it was a demo......I just took it the issue was the harder of the 2 to come by.

AD :ohmy:

Social source share

Guest soul stormers

Soul Stormer it came from over the pond mate

:ohmy:

hi

sold my issue last year to someone from uk big money afer see what jmaship got for a demo

been told the issue very rare

Social source share

Chalky the ones that I`ve seen up till now were the orange demo`s, this was the first issue I`ve seen. Blue & Green with the white stripe across the middle with ERA in black letters.

Colin Law used to have the demo and I`m sure Kenny B`s copy is a demo.The last time JM had it on auction it was a demo......I just took it the issue was the harder of the 2 to come by.

AD :)

I had Orange one and not sure what it was now you say the above, I know in my notes that I made when I sold it it makes no mention of it being a demo. Steve Smith I'm sure had a white one seem to recall, he tried to swap with mine, don't recall seeing blue and green although was some years ago. Seen more Orange copies.

Do you have a scan Andy?

Edited by chalky
Social source share

I had Orange one and not sure what it was now you say the above, I know in my notes that I made when I sold it it makes no mention of it being a demo. Steve Smith I'm sure had a white one seem to recall, he tried to swap with mine, don't recall seeing blue and green although was some years ago. Seen more Orange copies.

Do you have a scan Andy?

I`ll scan it and try and put it up for you, there`s a picture of the orange copy on the back of Manships price guide. It says promtion copy on it.

post-2620-1152285502.jpg

Social source share

Do you have a scan Andy?

Deffo seen more orange copies, although there has been a few of the blue and greens pop up lately (more so than the orange) always thought the orange was a demo and the blue and green was the issue :)

Social source share

AD :thumbsup:

andy ive only ever seen the green white and blue ones hence it must be common as f***, so in that case ill give you a ton.

your s hick lenny

Social source share

andy ive only ever seen the green white and blue ones hence it must be common as f***, so in that case ill give you a ton.

your s hick lenny

Lenny you can have it for a bottle of bucky which you`ll probaly appreciate at the moment and if you`ll clean all my records with that superior cleaner your cleanin Les Chansonettes in your avitar.

..........the green white and blue you`ve been seein are awe the Rangers and Celtic tops that float about Clydebank mate.

Social source share

If interested pm/email

Andy Dennison

Social source share

If interested pm/email

Andy Dennison

Hi Andy some nice tunes for sale :lol: Sold a copy of the ERA tune on Demo for £600 a couple of years ago.......BUT have you ever heard the flip of "Ruby" on TAKE 6?ATB Stevie

Social source share

Lenny you can have it for a bottle of bucky which you`ll probaly appreciate at the moment and if you`ll clean all my records with that superior cleaner your cleanin Les Chansonettes in your avitar.

..........the green white and blue you`ve been seein are awe the Rangers and Celtic tops that float about Clydebank mate.

that record only ever comes away from ma cheeks, if a loss ma bottle opener

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!