Lyrics Driving Me Nuts....what's The Tune ?

caseoftyme

For the last few days I've had these SPOKEN lyrics from the beginning of a tune going round in my head and for the life of me can't remember it

Guy speaks something like "we're goin' to play Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3 if we have time"  and that's all I can remember.  I have a feeling that it's a really well known soul tune that may well not be partricularly associated with just northern and as for timing...it's from the wheel era..

any help appreciated before I call the samaritans....... :dash2:

Social source share

For the last few days I've had these SPOKEN lyrics from the beginning of a tune going round in my head and for the life of me can't remember it

Guy speaks something like "we're goin' to play Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3 if we have time"  and that's all I can remember.  I have a feeling that it's a really well known soul tune that may well not be partricularly associated with just northern and as for timing...it's from the wheel era..

any help appreciated before I call the samaritans....... :dash2:

Brrooks and Jerry - I Got What It Takes

• Helpful 1
Social source share

"Rare on a US demo"? - all of $20 regularly over here Pete, have at least 2 buried in old sales boxes, having said which seeing what a couple have gone for recently maybe time to snaffle a few up to flip! 

Yep, got it on a Dynamo WLD.  Looks nice though.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!