samplat

Big 60

Stu it doesn't seem 5 minutes since we were travelling 6 hrs to Blackpool Mecca in Andrea's Dad's Old Bedford farm Van with the column gear change, trying to drive away from Benny as Julie Johnson jumped out of the Lounge window to escape him but he caught us before we collected Woody & Chris Potter etc at Whiteley Bridge, that rich guy Paul (Samplat) he'd have been travelling in his Triumph Herald Soft Top in luxury whilst you drove our van & we sat on Church Pew type benches in the back, I remember it all, Oh Happy days, anyway missed this yesterday as we only got back from Lanzarote, so Happy Birthday mate.

Spot & Gail. :shades: :thumbup:

Edited by spot

Stu it doesn't seem 5 minutes since we were travelling 6 hrs to Blackpool Mecca in Andrea's Dad's Old Bedford farm Van with the column gear change, trying to drive away from Benny as Julie Johnson jumped out of the Lounge window to escape him but he caught us before we collected Woody & Chris Potter etc at Whiteley Bridge, that rich guy Paul (Samplat) he'd have been travelling in his Triumph Herald Soft Top in luxury whilst you drove our van & we sat on Church Pew type benches in the back, I remember it all, Oh Happy days, anyway missed this yesterday as we only got back from Lanzarote, so Happy Birthday mate.

Spot & Gail. :shades: :thumbup:

cheers mate, love you too. Hope you are keeping well. Been on another holiday have you. I don't know how you manage to a one  holiday a month. Must be great to be retired at such a young age. :D  :D  :D

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.