Gilly

Old Burton-On-Trent Soul Fan Passes

Well known B O T soul man  Jeff Jones has passed,he was 63 and sadley died out in Florida where he has lived for a number of years.Im sure some of the older guys from around the UK will remember him with fondness.R I P

Amazing to me that no one has seen or responded to this yet. I am a "younger" soul person but I remember Jeff well. Can remember going round to his cottage one Sunday. Gill has also been there. He was really well known. He also reputedly married an ex girlfriend (Denise). Saw him at Keele a few years back.

So sorry to hear  he's not going to be around anymore.  R.I.P. Jeff

Rich

Amazing to me that no one has seen or responded to this yet. I am a "younger" soul person but I remember Jeff well. Can remember going round to his cottage one Sunday. Gill has also been there. He was really well known. He also reputedly married an ex girlfriend (Denise). Saw him at Keele a few years back.

So sorry to hear  he's not going to be around anymore.  R.I.P. Jeff

Rich

Very sad to hear this, only met Jeff a few times at Stafford, usually with mad Charlie from Ashbourne.He was a great guy who was given a lot of respect from every one around him. So sad!

Dave

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.