DtheD

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 13
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest Ivor Jones

I don't think its really rare or anything,more like with the passage of time they've just kind of dried up sales wise…….theyll be loads sitting around in collections don't worry…….good record isn't it……Hopefully see you up at the Welsh Amusement Park this weekend !

Ivor

Social source share

I don't think its really rare or anything,more like with the passage of time they've just kind of dried up sales wise…….theyll be loads sitting around in collections don't worry…….good record isn't it……Hopefully see you up at the Welsh Amusement Park this weekend !

Ivor

You're right  Ivor, the point being I always had it in my head that it was album only until I saw Simon's for sale last week. Now I've started looking for it, I see that it has popped up fairly regularly in various places over the years...so yes, maybe tough to pick up in 2014 but not rare...

Always been my favourite Hutson tune and i am still bemused by the fact that I didnt know it was a 45...

Yeah, look forward to hearing you and seeing your fairly sane face among the madness.......its been too long!

Edited by DtheD
Social source share