Car Stickers

• Replies 21
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Dont Sean Chapman sells these kinda` things, :thumbsup: everytime i get a stikcer from the weekender,or something,put it in me motor,you can gaurantee my car will be writen off about a week later thumbsup.gif

Edited by ken
Social source share

see if soulie64 does em.

he does t-shirts, mugs, slipmats etc, and he has got a website but I can't remember what it is!

its my mate Anton BTW :ohmy:

Social source share

A work mate of mine from Mansfield is an old soulie(bugger wont let me in his loft where he keeps the records) and has asked where he can get a Keep the Faith car sticker from, any one help

Mate from Mansfield.......Like yeah ! It's for you really isn't it Ted :):)

Social source share

boyracersigns will make any sticker you want.. just email the image and wording and they'll do the rest.

did me a fab Soulgirl in lambretta font and pink glitter whistling.gif

Social source share

I can get stickers done fairly easily. I started a thread a few months ago with suggestions for stickers/T Shirts which was quite funny, but recently went back & tried to find it with no avail.

Can any one find the link?

I'm going to run a few off & 'sell' them via mail order via post on the basis people donate the money to charity.

Col.

Social source share

I can get stickers done fairly easily. I started a thread a few months ago with suggestions for stickers/T Shirts which was quite funny, but recently went back & tried to find it with no avail.

Can any one find the link?

I'm going to run a few off & 'sell' them via mail order via post on the basis people donate the money to charity.

Col.

Col

let me know when you have some

Ted

Social source share

see if soulie64 does em.

he does t-shirts, mugs, slipmats etc, and he has got a website but I can't remember what it is!

its my mate Anton BTW ph34r.gif

Just taken delivery of a pair of slip mats from soulie64.

great price.

top quality product.

very fast & friendly service.

Loads of different custom made products available on the website https://www.bromleyelite.co.uk/

I thoroughly recommend them :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Social source share

A work mate of mine from Mansfield is an old soulie(bugger wont let me in his loft where he keeps the records) and has asked where he can get a Keep the Faith car sticker from, any one help

My very good friend Keith Hammond has a great selection of car stickers, one of which is

" KTF " . Keith can be reached on 07799335271 or by e-mail at keithhammondgb@yahoo.co.uk.

MALC BURTON

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!