Lucifer Album On Invictus St-7309 - Does Anyone Have One?

Does any kind person out there currently possess a good condition copy of the Lucifer album on Invictus 7309 and, if so, would they consider lending it out for a few days for a copy of the forthcoming box set - 'Holland-Dozier-Holland: The Complete 45s Collection'?

Please PM if you can help.

Many thanks,

Ian D  :D

Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

I heard the song "don't you..." on the radio in Cleveland back when it came out. I think it was played on the Canadian/Detroit station CKLW probably for Canadian Content (Cancon) rules! It was a pretty unique sounding record then. I also have the LP, it probably didn't sell crap and is rarer than "Osmium" but there's no demand for it.

Social source share

Would have thought in the £25/ 40 region.....waits for all the members on this forum to chip in and say blah blah it 's only xx  - well go find one - only found one in last 3 years ... ...it's not around in any quantity - try finding one

Invictus pressed most releases at five different plants. You can't do that in small quantity. But since Lucifer 45s are known to be priced low there's probably boxes of these in someones basement waiting for the prices to rise.

Social source share

• 3 years later...
Guest Abraxas

I'm happy to help if I can. I know the artist fairly well....Eugene Smith. He went on to do some really nice stuff with another band of his :The Warm Up Band. Here's a sample. I'll text him if you want. He lives on Vancouver Island now. 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!