Monday Mix Of Northern & Modern 45S

Hi, Soul Diggers,

Vinyl's blooming like never before, it's never too late to start collecting either. Here's a list of Northern & Modern Soul sevens to check out. if you see anything you'd like to buy then please send a reply or phone 0161 834 7783 to order or reserve an item.

1. Don't Leave Me - AL GREENE & THE SOUL MATE'S (Hot Line)...........VG++..............£20

2. Just Ask Me / Workin' For My Baby - LENIS GUESS (Route)...........Mint-............1975 UK re-issue......£12

3. A Toast To You - LOUIS CURRY (M-S).................Mint-..............£40

4. Hey! I Know You - THE MONZAS (Pacific)..................Mint-..............£65

5. Geni - TERRI BRYANT (Verve).................Mint-..................£75

6. I Feel An Urge Coming On - JO ARMSTEAD (Giant)........label tear...............VG++....................£40

7. I Got that Feelin' - DARRELL BANKS (Atco)...............VG++..............£15

8. Delilah - MAJOR LANCE (Okeh demo)....................Mint-................£70

9. Jack In The Box - DAVID MORRIS JR. (Buddah)............Mint-...........£40

10. She Never Really Loved Me - THE APPRECIATIONS (Sport demo)...............VG++..............£60

11. Tightrope - INEZ & CHARLIE FOXX (UK Stateside).............VG++...............£35

12. Hung Up On Your Love - THE MONTCLAIRS (Paula).............Mint-.............wrongly labelled as "How Can One Man Live".......................£45

13. Miss Heartbreaker - THE ASCOTS (MBS)................Mint-...............£25

14. This Heart Is Haunted - LEE JONES & THE SOUNDS OF SOUL (Amy demo)..........VG++............This beat ballad gem is actually The Masqueraders....................£60

15. Love Don't Come No Stronger (Than Yours and Mine) - JEFF PERRY (Arista)......................VG++....................£25.

Many thanks for looking through the list,

Carl (Beatin Rhythm).

Edited by Beatin
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source