Ringleaders Cover Up

Townman

There was a thread on facebook about this record, said there was only one copy, it went on to say it's being offered for sale, so unless it's your one Steve, are we to assume there is more than just the one copy? I haven't heard it by the way, is it any good, serious question. 

Social source share

Offered for sale on Steve Jerffries site

Artist: Ringleaders
Label: M-pac
Condition: M-
Price: £2000.00
Ringleaders "baby no more" c/u...Very Rare & Only Copy So Far After 5 Years Of Searching,Proberbly Issued In Mid 70s & Could Easyly Become The Biggest Sound Discovered In 2014
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest gordon russell

Ringleaders "baby no more" c/u...Very Rare & Only Copy So Far After 5 Years Of Searching,Proberbly Issued In Mid 70s & Could Easyly Become The Biggest Sound Discovered In 2014

probably not good enough for the top jocks...so someone else will be allowed to buy it and play it out  :thumbsup:  :D

Social source share

probably not good enough for the top jocks...so someone else will be allowed to buy it and play it out  :thumbsup:  :D

:sleep3: :sleep3: :D God you have become so predictable Terry.

In fairness to you, it's not really a 100 MPH nighter record, more a midtempo soul collectors piece. Keep repeating the message "there is more to soul music than Burnley niter sounds"......Also I can't believe it's for sale covered up when it's been uncovered for years! Got to think Rob Thomas was the first with this.....but I might be wrong on that.

Edited by Steve G
  • Helpful 3
Social source share

Mine isn't for sale Winnie as I can still use it at places like Essence, Boomerang, Filthy soul etc., so it's probably the northernsoulincorporated.com site copy.

"Discovered in 2014", "after 5 years of searching"  :ohmy: - you have to admire these guys descriptions. I wonder what they'll "discover" next :D

This was driving me nuts..I used to have this but couldn't for the life of me remember who it was. (it was a few years ago)..I can sleep now!!!

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest trickbag

Posted YDay, 08:09 PM

sessan, on 02 Mar 2014 - 1:02 PM, said:snapback.png

Hi!

Many years ago i got a Auction-list and a tape from Lew Stanley (the well know dealer) and there was this tune with The Soul Sensation and the Coachman Reviews Band  No more than before/ A thought of love on the Audiofonics label (Raleigh N.C.). I did bid on the record but lost, Anyhow i have now lost both list and sell-tape but the tune is kanda freashly in my head (had more than a million listen sessions with that tape so to speak).

So today when i looked at the rarenorthernsoul.com site there was a record cover up as The Ringleaders for mere £2000 :wink:  Thing is...even if i had many listen-sessions to that tape it was awhile but that record must be The Soul Sensation and the Coachman Reviews Band or am i just DEAD WRONG about this?? Does anyone have a picture of this record on Audiofonics? Or even better a sound clip? Anyone seen it for sale? Price? If anyone has any info please share. 

I´ll be greatful for any info all :thumbup:

Thanks & ATB

// Sebbo

Hi...I have this record for sale PM me if you want to make an offer for it.

cheers fella

from the other thread.

ricky.

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

I have an old Rob Thomas tape with a track - No More Than Before - on it, but I was never able to put a name to it and if you ask Rob he will say its Bruce Lee. Brilliant record and just the right tempo for us old ones. Play it out with pride   

Social source share

I have an old Rob Thomas tape with a track - No More Than Before - on it, but I was never able to put a name to it and if you ask Rob he will say its Bruce Lee. Brilliant record and just the right tempo for us old ones. Play it out with pride   

"us old ones"?.... nah, faster the better.... ask "Flash" Gordon :lol:

Social source share

There is more than one copy. I know two people who have it.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I think my copy was Rob's at one point via Greety...who I bought it from....

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!