• Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest miff

Please note the following posting regarding soundfiles:

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=30515

Cheers

Nick

Forgive me if this has all been sorted out as I have been away for a while on me hols

Are we now not allowed to upload MP3s to site or not

Can we put Short sound clips up up or not

Are we not even allowed to ask for a MP3 so it can be sent via PM or email

I can understand sites concerns on this matter, but if the answers to the questions above are no then IMO it is not a move for the better

I for one enjoy listening to all the new sounds I hear on site, and I am now the proud owner of many a 45 that, with out the use of this facility I would of never heard.

Social source share

Guest rachel

Forgive me if this has all been sorted out as I have been away for a while on me hols

Are we now not allowed to upload MP3s to site or not

Can we put Short sound clips up up or not

Are we not even allowed to ask for a MP3 so it can be sent via PM or email

I can understand sites concerns on this matter, but if the answers to the questions above are no then IMO it is not a move for the better

I for one enjoy listening to all the new sounds I hear on site, and I am now the proud owner of many a 45 that, with out the use of this facility I would of never heard.

As per Mike's post, members were asked to put a hold on posting mp3s, due to copyright concerns, while he sorts out the new improved sounds section. Once he has done this, a clear policy will be posted as to what is acceptable on site - this should hopefully be up in the next couple of days (no pressure Mike :) ). In the meantime, links to streaming files (Soulclub, Manship etc) are fine, and what you do by email is your own business! :P

If you have any further questions, feel free to raise them in the thread in Site Stuff.

Ta :)

Rachel

Edited by rachel
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert