Comedy Sale Of The Day

Pete S

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CHAIRMAN-OF-THE-BOARD-EVERYTHING-S-TUESDAY-BLESS-YOU-NORTHERN-SOUL-/252329655458

Am I still asleep and dreaming....???
No - No I'm not, I am sat here in my chair, wondering what the f*ck is going on here.....

There's only 22 copies of this solid centre one on discogs starting at 50 pence.... best start a buying frenzy!!!

Edited by JIMMY SOUL
Social source share

7 minutes ago, JIMMY SOUL said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CHAIRMAN-OF-THE-BOARD-EVERYTHING-S-TUESDAY-BLESS-YOU-NORTHERN-SOUL-/252329655458

Am I still asleep and dreaming....???
No - No I'm not, I am sat here in my chair, wondering what the f*ck is going on here.....

There's only 22 copies of this solid centre one on discogs starting at 50 pence.... best start a buying frenzy!!!

I see there's 2 bidders fighting it out could go over 20 quid, now if it was on Brazilian Invictus.........................

Social source share

1 minute ago, Chris L said:

I see there's 2 bidders fighting it out could go over 20 quid, now if it was on Brazilian Invictus.........................

Fight to the bitter end....... money no object!!!!!

Or alternatively visit the nearest charity shop and have a flick through - quite likely to find one there for a few pence....

Social source share

27 minutes ago, Chris L said:

Is that the one with most of the label taken off?

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, tomangoes said:

I guess they are telling the truth..........nobody is going to make another 5000 pressings, so the original boot is limited!

Fool/parted/money.

Glad to see nowt changes much.

Ed

Obviously a few knocking about as a couple of other sellers have them on auction too.

Social source share

Mmmm....there seems to be a lot of very knowledgable people on here who are irate about someone selling a record! From my very limited knowledge, this issue is a proper legitimate reissue, which has long since been deleted.  It is NOT a boot, and clearly states it is a reissue on the description. Furthermore, unless I am mistaken, the BIN price is the MAXIMUM price, so in effect, potential buyers can 'bid' up to this limit, who knows a offer of £40 might secure ( my assessment of value).  A better way to get a decent price rather than maybe 'give' it away through an auction?   Probably.......

Social source share

Always thought this a legit re-issue?

Why would the Destiny iss be described as original as above just as much a re-issue and goes for a lot cheaper than £75 as stated above in ebay listing!!!

Edited by jkpnefc
Social source share

On 20/3/2016 at 09:52, Chris L said:

Those Ebay seller that use the Ebay Global Shipping System have no feckling idea and should fed to alligators. 

So true, this global shipping really is killing it ! way too pricey. last one asked for 50$ shipping fee for a cheapo 45s.... ffs

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

I'm at a loss,  Frank Beverly - If That's What You Wanted - Sassy Licensed Repro ??????

site note

best post the link not a copy of the actual page- not the actual html page as an attachment

have dropped the attachment and taking it that this is the one you meant ?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Frank-Beverly-If-Thats-What-You-Wanted-Sassy-Licensed-Repro-Northern-Soul-/162090940026

Edited by mike
attachment deleted - link put up instead
Social source share

2 hours ago, markd said:

I'm at a loss,  Frank Beverly - If That's What You Wanted - Sassy Licensed Repro ??????

site note

best post the link not a copy of the actual page- not the actual html page as an attachment

have dropped the attachment and taking it that this is the one you meant ?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Frank-Beverly-If-Thats-What-You-Wanted-Sassy-Licensed-Repro-Northern-Soul-/162090940026

Thank you.

Social source share

5 hours ago, WoodButcher said:

See no-one's biting on his Magnetics though , that thread must have reached far and wide ... :D

5 hours ago, WoodButcher said:

It's his Frank Beverly that's the comical one ... £129.00 with 8 minutes to go .... licensed repro my arse ... !

Frank Beverly  £142.00 finish. Some people have no morals.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest grappersoul
On Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 20:16, smudgesmith said:

Nothing it's SJ of course ????

Even his record sleeves are well over priced...:ohmy:

J.....

Social source share

Dear all, there are many buyers out there who are not old farts like us who know the difference between a boot and shoe, they just want the vinyl of a "big tune" to play out at venues or listen at home. We can cast aspersions, but hey ho, thats life. Tales of "I bought it from Groove City for £1 in 1972" are irrelevant. In the words of the Fuller Brothers "Times A Changing" (or something like that)

We can be aghast, mock, ridicule etc., but it doesn't matter. It is simply "market forces". Love it, loathe it, or dare I say profit from it, it is what it is, evolution. 

End of sermon.:)

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Guest smudgesmith
19 hours ago, jim g said:

Dear all, there are many buyers out there who are not old farts like us who know the difference between a boot and shoe, they just want the vinyl of a "big tune" to play out at venues or listen at home. We can cast aspersions, but hey ho, thats life. Tales of "I bought it from Groove City for £1 in 1972" are irrelevant. In the words of the Fuller Brothers "Times A Changing" (or something like that)

We can be aghast, mock, ridicule etc., but it doesn't matter. It is simply "market forces". Love it, loathe it, or dare I say profit from it, it is what it is, evolution. 

End of sermon.:)

I think in 1972 it might have been Lynn Discery ???

Social source share

• 1 month later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!