Comedy Sale Of The Day

Pete S

1 hour ago, SWIFTY said:

At £550 now with 2hrs to go :ohmy:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mike-Pedicin-Burnt-Toast-And-Black-Coffee-Northern-Soul-Rare-RnB-/172984277397?hash=item2846aa9995%3Ag%3AS0IAAOSwu0ZaDcod&autorefresh=true&nma=true&si=FwKBQOKmKjOmBfbHIROU9Rr%2Bj1w%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Sold for...£820. Someone is clearly under the delusion that they are getting an original. The seller actually states 'please be aware this is not the original'.

Insanity.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

He also sold a boot of Connie Clark for £177.00 just before! 

Message to buyers......................your fu#@ing morons!!! :lol: 

Edited by Guest
Social source share

1 hour ago, LiamGP said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mike-Pedicin-Burnt-Toast-And-Black-Coffee-Northern-Soul-Rare-RnB-/172984277397?hash=item2846aa9995%3Ag%3AS0IAAOSwu0ZaDcod&autorefresh=true&nma=true&si=FwKBQOKmKjOmBfbHIROU9Rr%2Bj1w%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Sold for...£820. Someone is clearly under the delusion that they are getting an original. The seller actually states 'please be aware this is not the original'.

Insanity.

If your splashing out that sort of cash you do your research surely??

I know the seller states it's a bootleg (after being prompted) but you would hope the buyer would be able to get a refund via PayPal as it is technically an illegal copy, unless they are aware and simply don't care!!

As someone else has stated this seller does this time and time again, playing stupid claiming they don't know what they have - even with someone telling the seller it's a boot and him updating the listing it still goes for crazy money :rofl:

Social source share

On 11/21/2017 at 17:33, John Moffatt said:

There seems a number of these boots currently on ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mike-Pedicin-Burnt-Toast-And-Black-Coffee-Northern-Soul-Carver-/172992316718?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

I wonder who the buyers are, because I find it strange why they don'tjust buy the Kent Gusto release for less than a tenner! :g:

Social source share

52 minutes ago, Supercorsa said:

There seems a number of these boots currently on ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mike-Pedicin-Burnt-Toast-And-Black-Coffee-Northern-Soul-Carver-/172992316718?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

I wonder who the buyers are, because I find it strange why they don'tjust buy the Kent Gusto release for less than a tenner! :g:

It's the same one , relisted after the first time round it was bid up to silly numbers to make a point to the seller ... :thumbsup:

Edited by WoodButcher
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

On ‎21‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 18:47, The Zodiac Club said:

If your splashing out that sort of cash you do your research surely??

I know the seller states it's a bootleg (after being prompted) but you would hope the buyer would be able to get a refund via PayPal as it is technically an illegal copy, unless they are aware and simply don't care!!

As someone else has stated this seller does this time and time again, playing stupid claiming they don't know what they have - even with someone telling the seller it's a boot and him updating the listing it still goes for crazy money :rofl:

If you look again the seller has relisted the item so it seems that the nut case who bid on it finally realised that it was a boot and refused to pay

Social source share

On ‎05‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 08:24, Steve L said:

I bought a NM demo on Sunday off fleabay for £58.... think that is about the right price. The seller might be thinking of cashing in on Christmas rush for individuals willing to pay silly prices for the special vinyl present. 

Social source share

4 hours ago, mellorful said:

I bought a NM demo on Sunday off fleabay for £58.... think that is about the right price. The seller might be thinking of cashing in on Christmas rush for individuals willing to pay silly prices for the special vinyl present. 

£58.00 is a good price, I would have expected it to go for about £80.00.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Guest Shufflin
1 hour ago, The Zodiac Club said:

10 days left to go too!

£289 so far for a broken record :g:

Cheatin kind

In fairness they do point out that "Note: record may stick or jump" which is very nice of them

Social source share

On 07/12/2017 at 07:10, mellorful said:

Got my last copy around 1999,and paid about a tenner, and both sides are great. At £58 for a demo, the with current prices its value for money! 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

On 19/12/2017 at 19:42, John Moffatt said:

Now that did shock me a bit to be honest.

The seller has/had some great 45s for sale and also got good money for a couple of other 100 Club promos (Carla Thomas and Peggy Gaines). Some of the other 100 Club 45s didn't fare so well though.

Derek

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!