Pete S

Comedy Sale Of The Day

3 hours ago, WoodButcher said:

Comedy buyer on this one more like , I guess folk don't bother reading descriptions anymore ... :huh:

He states it's dodgy ok, but not exactly up front and central. The main header should tell the story. Always read the small print, especially when it's not that small. :-)

Edited by John Moffatt

re-issues, boots, carvers - oh and maybe just maybe some originals - always the same script from this seller who also always maintains 'he knows nothing' - steer well clear unless you are financially incontinent and must have the sound for your youth club.

9 hours ago, WoodButcher said:

Comedy buyer on this one more like , I guess folk don't bother reading descriptions anymore ... :huh:

At £550 now with 2hrs to go :ohmy:

1 hour ago, SWIFTY said:

At £550 now with 2hrs to go :ohmy:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mike-Pedicin-Burnt-Toast-And-Black-Coffee-Northern-Soul-Rare-RnB-/172984277397?hash=item2846aa9995%3Ag%3AS0IAAOSwu0ZaDcod&autorefresh=true&nma=true&si=FwKBQOKmKjOmBfbHIROU9Rr%2Bj1w%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Sold for...£820. Someone is clearly under the delusion that they are getting an original. The seller actually states 'please be aware this is not the original'.

Insanity.

He also sold a boot of Connie Clark for £177.00 just before! 

Message to buyers......................your fu#@ing morons!!! :lol: 

Edited by Steve Lane

1 hour ago, LiamGP said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mike-Pedicin-Burnt-Toast-And-Black-Coffee-Northern-Soul-Rare-RnB-/172984277397?hash=item2846aa9995%3Ag%3AS0IAAOSwu0ZaDcod&autorefresh=true&nma=true&si=FwKBQOKmKjOmBfbHIROU9Rr%2Bj1w%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Sold for...£820. Someone is clearly under the delusion that they are getting an original. The seller actually states 'please be aware this is not the original'.

Insanity.

If your splashing out that sort of cash you do your research surely??

I know the seller states it's a bootleg (after being prompted) but you would hope the buyer would be able to get a refund via PayPal as it is technically an illegal copy, unless they are aware and simply don't care!!

As someone else has stated this seller does this time and time again, playing stupid claiming they don't know what they have - even with someone telling the seller it's a boot and him updating the listing it still goes for crazy money :rofl:

On 11/21/2017 at 17:33, John Moffatt said:

There seems a number of these boots currently on ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mike-Pedicin-Burnt-Toast-And-Black-Coffee-Northern-Soul-Carver-/172992316718?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

I wonder who the buyers are, because I find it strange why they don'tjust buy the Kent Gusto release for less than a tenner! :g:

52 minutes ago, Supercorsa said:

There seems a number of these boots currently on ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mike-Pedicin-Burnt-Toast-And-Black-Coffee-Northern-Soul-Carver-/172992316718?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

I wonder who the buyers are, because I find it strange why they don'tjust buy the Kent Gusto release for less than a tenner! :g:

It's the same one , relisted after the first time round it was bid up to silly numbers to make a point to the seller ... :thumbsup:

Edited by WoodButcher

On ‎21‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 18:47, The Zodiac Club said:

If your splashing out that sort of cash you do your research surely??

I know the seller states it's a bootleg (after being prompted) but you would hope the buyer would be able to get a refund via PayPal as it is technically an illegal copy, unless they are aware and simply don't care!!

As someone else has stated this seller does this time and time again, playing stupid claiming they don't know what they have - even with someone telling the seller it's a boot and him updating the listing it still goes for crazy money :rofl:

If you look again the seller has relisted the item so it seems that the nut case who bid on it finally realised that it was a boot and refused to pay

Human Beinz didn't sell so it's not a comedy sale, is it? And it's a very obscure release, probably very rare.

Or does the comedy lie in the item description "Human Heinz"?

On 12/2/2017 at 00:44, Benji said:

Human Beinz didn't sell so it's not a comedy sale, is it? And it's a very obscure release, probably very rare.

Or does the comedy lie in the item description "Human Heinz"?

Yes that was the pun

On ‎05‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 08:24, Steve L said:

I bought a NM demo on Sunday off fleabay for £58.... think that is about the right price. The seller might be thinking of cashing in on Christmas rush for individuals willing to pay silly prices for the special vinyl present. 

4 hours ago, mellorful said:

I bought a NM demo on Sunday off fleabay for £58.... think that is about the right price. The seller might be thinking of cashing in on Christmas rush for individuals willing to pay silly prices for the special vinyl present. 

£58.00 is a good price, I would have expected it to go for about £80.00.

1 hour ago, The Zodiac Club said:

10 days left to go too!

£289 so far for a broken record :g:

Cheatin kind

In fairness they do point out that "Note: record may stick or jump" which is very nice of them

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links