Fantastic Four-Pin Point It Down?

• Replies 23
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

50p about 30 years ago for mine.

I would have thought that it's "I feel like I'm falling in love again" that's the tune.

Could have understood it for " I love you madly" TMG678

PS Can someone tell me how you can tell how many individual bidders etc on Ebay

Thanks

Edited by Mick Sway
Social source share

I would have thought that it's "I feel like I'm falling in love again" that's the tune.

Thanks

Condition not listed either :ohmy:

Mick, click on the (10bids) this will reveal the bidders and increments, 

Social source share

Guest newone

Thanks

click on bids, its shows the amount of bidders click on the hidden id it shows what they are bidding on(only categories' and how many bids with this seller% wise in this case highest bidder has bought one item in the last month and 75%of his bids are only with this seller enough said?

Social source share

click on bids, its shows the amount of bidders click on the hidden id it shows what they are bidding on(only categories' and how many bids with this seller% wise in this case highest bidder has bought one item in the last month and 75%of his bids are only with this seller enough said?

Am I being thick here.

Guy has bid 4 times in a 30 day period. One bid was with a different seller. Three bids on this [making 75% as 3 out of 4].

That doesn't mean it's fixed. Just he's bid too much.

If first bid was with this same seller then I'd suspect collusion

I assume that's what you mean by "enough said"

ROD

Social source share

Am I being thick here.

Guy has bid 4 times in a 30 day period. One bid was with a different seller. Three bids on this [making 75% as 3 out of 4].

That doesn't mean it's fixed. Just he's bid too much.

If first bid was with this same seller then I'd suspect collusion

I assume that's what you mean by "enough said"

ROD

It is unusual for a buyer to only use one seller Rod.  I pointed this out with someone who was blatantly shill bidding a few months back, sells records then they mysteriously appear again weeks later.  I reported him and I hope he got kicked off.

Social source share

glad I got mine a while back then!..was on soul spectrum on the radio last nite talkin about it and a few posted on fb they hadn't heard it and liked it so a quick look on discogs for them and one was going $2 in brasil..one for $60 in the uk and one for $498 in france!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!