Piercebridge

I only went the once ( long journey from the South Coast) but was really impressed with venue - hard to believe looking at the place from the outside that it had that cavernous room inside. And top sounds played too as I recall - nice and fresh rather than played out tunes.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Just watching time team on more 4. They're digging around the piercebridge hotel where in my opinion was  one of the best soul nights ever run in this country. They're using the main room as there incident room. God those stairs leading down to that dance floor. What memories. Any chance of a reunion .that would be special. Steve

Steve

Remember Jenny(Banks) & Tracey(Watson) going down those stairs on a tray..........I think they might have had a drink :lol:

Great nights.

Cheers

Martyn

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Steve

Remember Jenny(Banks) & Tracey(Watson) going down those stairs on a tray..........I think they might have had a drink :lol:

Great nights.

Cheers

Martyn

Martin. I'm so shocked Jenny and Tracey drinking.  :ohmy: And causing mayhem. I think headsy swam down them same stairs amongst other things.  :lol: Steve

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Martin. Talking of the banks and Watson's. On of the funniest things was when Roger and hoss where in the lift at Hyde town hall . Doors open Roger kneeling down and hoss pretending to fasten his flies. The look on Rogers face was priceless as though they had been caught. So funny. You couldn't make it up. Steve

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest toffee lady

I had the pleasure of DJ'ing there for Harry.Wasn't it "The George Hotel"? great nights and the not so great long journey home the next morning down the A1.

And the Stripper? Lol

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!