Willie Hutch Love Runs Out/ Bobby Hutton-Lend A Hand Uk Abc

Hmm, I see what you mean, there's some 'suspect' copies out there. first glance I'd say the ones with no middles, like the US releases are dodgy, the original UK 45 was a solid centre, I don't remember seeing any dinked copies.

If there are any, the big 'A' in the middle is bigger than the hole that would be left.

I'm fairly sure that it would still be partially visible if it had been punched out for juke box use etc.

The solid centre ones look OK to me. But if anyone knows more, do tell  :g:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

My copy (that i've always believed to be orig uk) has the small hole with large black "A", has a scratched run-out mark reading ABC-4206-A1 + ABC-4206-A2.

Well if it's been reissued it's not going to have the proper stamped details in the run off like on the 77 release.

Social source share

The one you've posted above (with the ridges running through the A) is an original UK 70's issue.

You can tell this because of the anti-slip milling to the vinyl around the label .

The other, more recent ones don't have this.

I wouldn't trust the large hole one as far as I could spit a watermelon - more so when you look at the sellers other items - all recent boots....

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!