Dalton Boys

Bought one from Craig Moerer years ago and sent it back, cos according to JM Boots it was.

Craig was ver appologetic (refund etc) and implied that he'd bought a count in good faith from a well known UK dealer.

I note that these days he sells them as re-issues.

Love this kind of blue eyed soul though.

Torch classic.

Social source share

Bought one from Craig Moerer years ago and sent it back, cos according to JM Boots it was.

Craig was ver appologetic (refund etc) and implied that he'd bought a count in good faith from a well known UK dealer.

I note that these days he sells them as re-issues.

Love this kind of blue eyed soul though.

Torch classic.

:hatsoff2: HI MICK..They were done in 85 does that tally? I had a pile of great sounds to sell SAM DEES £12 is just 1 of them, most are 3 figures today, the 8ts records were well cheap.

yes he sells reissues?????? :lol: I'm of to GOODYEARS WITH A SMALL BOX, :rofl: DAVE K   AS DEEP AS YOU LIKE & SOME.

Social source share

It was me that sold it to keith Minshull, at the Torch. Lovely issue copy for £42 :D  - bloody hell, it was rare back then!

Julian

Love the VIP issues,that was an awfull lot of mooney then - i think that I was only earning about fifteen quid a week.

Anyone know how "Minnie" is these days?

He's never had the best of health.

Thanks

Mick

Social source share

It was me that sold it to keith Minshull, at the Torch. Lovely issue copy for £42 :D  - bloody hell, it was rare back then!

I bought a copy off Keith many moons ago, from his "play box", turned out to be the boot......I think he had a few boots in there at the time.

I guess the "rare" one would be regarded as the demo with Take My Hand on the B side. - https://motownjunkies.co.uk/2013/12/08/651/

Social source share

Yes, the copy I bought from Keith was the boot demo.  Just to clarify my post was in reference to Keith not the record you sold to him. He'd obviously previously sold the issue copy you sold him.

Thanks for that.

Chris Burton used to let me in for free as I sold quite a lot of the 'current' biggies to the DJs ! :thumbup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!