Neat Asda Soul Tee Shirts

A few months ago I spotted a bloke wearing an olive green short sleeved tee shirt with a logo saying soul. Mmm I thought pretty neat though a bit corny perhaps. Then over the course of the next few weeks I saw a few more including several at northern venues. So I stopped a lad in the street who was wearing one and asked him where he purchased it. Asda he replied. Being the snob I am my heart sunk. I shop at the super size Eastlands Asda next to the new Man City ground so the next time I was there I shot round the 'George at Asda' section. They'd all gone.

However on Monday night after I'd got my weekly shop I noticed some new 'soul' logo tee shirts. See attached clip highlighting the best bits. Alright they were probably made by 12 year old girls in Thailand but they were only £4 each and great for work. Being the big hitter I am I bought 2 of course.

derek

post-1224-1098906176_thumb.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 23
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Nice colours. Being a Leeds fan they would be.

Also being the fashionable young buck that I am, I have a Blue 'De-Lite' and a Burgundy 'Gordy' T Shirt which I wear round the boozer etc. on a Saturday/Sunday afternoon.

I wouldn't consider wearing one to a soul nite though..... Weird eh?

Jamie whistling.gif

Social source share

dad fashion  :)   it ain't a good sign.  Bespoke is the future, get the sewing machine out  whistling.gif

link

Bespoke as in a pair of 142" spencers and twenteenmillion pockets? :)

Social source share

Bespoke as in a pair of 142" spencers and twenteenmillion pockets?  whistling.gif

link

Wow! They must be made, where is Mr Roxy's telephone number, it's here somewhere.... :)

Social source share

It could be a bit like Eddie Stobbart spotting

As daft as it sounds I used to shout out "there's an Eddie wagon" every time I used to see one during our night time travels on the M62. So much that a mate of mine (Big Mick) bought me a model of one. However when Dave came round my house he went mental. Being a big union man he told me Eddie Stobart had built his empire by transporting goods through the picket lines during all the miners strike. Ooops! Its abit like those 'orrible sherry decanters you got as a present from your mum that you keep in a cupboard and only get out when you know she's coming round. I have to put the Eddie wagon away when Dave comes a calling hehehe.

derek

Social source share

Alright they were probably made by 12 year old girls in Thailand but they were only £4 each .....

link

Well fancy that,

Stobbart Scab and Asda Walmart "kids in cage t-shirts", sends by "right on" radar all of a flutter. Begs the question should these garments be allowed at a doo? :)

Makes bespoke tailoring all the more appealling :)

Ethical Soul Doo's? Mmmm there's a thought CO-OP venue too. I'm going to ask for a pint of fairtrade lemon and lime at the next NCSC.

blink.gif

Social source share

I might get one if Prada do one  smile.gif

link

Is your name Chris Gwatkin?

I've seen fashiony types around the Smoke wearing T-shirts with the fist, circled by the caption: LONDON UNION SOUL CLUB. They're made to look dingey (pre-dinged?), does that imply something about the scene? And where's this club - sounds great!

Social source share

Does that make StoneIsland a posh chav then?  :P

link

Hold up, my actual Stone Island pieces - I've got about 14 - are all kosher. I've got a snide Prada hat and scarf. I bought a real Aquascutum scarf last week for £45, which is a lot of money for a scarf but it's nice...it would be chav if I had an Aqua cap because they are everywhere but the scarves haven't been pirated yet. Also I only really wear jeans - Levis, Jasper Conran very comfy, I've got a pair of Evisu which I bought as legit but I'm not sure. Real chavs wear sportswear/tracksuit bottoms. And I wear Vans not trainers.

Social source share

Hold up, my actual Stone Island pieces - I've got about 14 - are all kosher.  I've got a snide Prada hat and scarf.  I bought a real Aquascutum scarf last week for £45, which is a lot of money for a scarf but it's nice...it would be chav if I had an Aqua cap because they are everywhere but the scarves haven't been pirated yet.  Also I only really wear jeans - Levis, Jasper Conran very comfy, I've got a pair of Evisu which I bought as legit but I'm not sure.  Real chavs wear sportswear/tracksuit bottoms.  And I wear Vans not trainers.

link

You must be a Chelsea fan. You are the famous CFC right? :P

Jamie

Service Crew

Social source share

stone island, you are in denial :( .......giz a suck on the white lightin you muva

if i had a pair of BHS socks, would that be two pieces by BHS or a pair? :P

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!