Soul For Spring Vinyl's The Thing

Hi Soul Lovers, Spring's in the air, there's vinyl everywhere. Here are some Northern and Modern 45s to make your collection grow; if you see anything here that you'd like to buy then please send a reply or phone us on 0161 834 7783 to order or reserve an item.

1. It's A Shame / Together We Can Make Such Sweet Music - THE SPINNERS (V.I.P.)............VG++............£10

2. Picture Me Gone - MADELINE BELL (Philips).............VG++.............£20

3. Just Wanna Get The Feel Of It - BLOODSTONE (Motown demo)..............all set to become a big Modern Room spin, pure class with not an ounce of "disco" about it and is definitely one that dancers will get a feel for......................Mint-...............£55

4. Take It Or Leave It / Beyond The Hurt - CORY (Phantom)...............VG++...............very promising, both sides, recommended dark horse fit and ready to run..............£30

5. A Toast To You - LOUIS CURRY (M-S)......................Mint-...................£40

6. The Cheater - BOB KUBAN (UK Bell)...........1970 re-issue of 1965 Northern Soul dancer that became known to all at The Twisted Wheel a few months before World Cup Willie came onto the scene.........VG++...............£10

7. Love Don't Come No Stronger - JEFF PERRY (Arista)............VG++....................£25

8. I've Got The Skill - JACKIE ROSS (Chess demo)...................VG++.................£15

9. Jack In The Box - DAVID MORRIS JR. (Buddah)...........Mint-.................£40

10. Beauty Is Only Skin Deep / You're Not An Ordinary Girl - THE TEMPTATIONS (Gordy)........VG++........£12

11. The Bottle - GIL SCOTT HERON (Strata East)........Mint-...........Picture Sleeve............£40

12. Miss Heartbreaker - THE ASCOTS (M.B.S.)..........Mint-............£25

13. Living Together Is Keeping Us Apart - THE INVITATIONS (Silver Blue).............Mint-.............£45

14. Make Me Your Baby - BARBARA LEWIS (Atlantic).............Mint-.......smouldering, moody, Big City Soul Northern Beaty Ballad with huge Phil Spector-type backing...................£12

15. I'll Keep Coming Back (inst.) - THE HOLIDAYS (Revilot)...........VG++.............San Remo Stings-style instrumental, strong Northern dancer.................£40

16. Love Can't Be Modernised - JIMMY GRAHAM (Revue).............Mint-...............£25

17. I Get The Sweetest Feeling / Soul Galore - JACKIE WILSON (UK MCA)...........VG++........£8

18. East 24th Ave. - BILLY GRAHAM (Atlantic)..............Mint-.............instrumental with big Northern Soul Beat, no beep-beeps though..............£10

19. I Can Take It Like a Man - BEN E. KING (Maxell)...............VG++....................£15

20. Tighten Up Your Own Home - BOBBETTES (Mayhew)................Mint-............£10

Thank you for looking through the list, enjoy the sunshine, Keep loving your vinyl.

Cheers, Carl (Beatin Rhythm).

Edited by Beatin
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now