The Impressions - Live

Brav

Guest manusf3a

People get ready foo ke (stop before being admonished )awesome indeed, words just fail .Six decades thank the lord,God bless Curtis r.i.p never to be forgotten and the magic impressions.love it!!!!Brought tears to my eyes when they did the dedication to Curtis ,now that is soul ,no need really to say it as its preaching to the converted but just love the impressions and Curtis my favourite artist and always will be.

Thank you for putting up the video ,thank you a lot.

Edited by manusf3a
Social source share

Guest soulman chris

Hi Brav,

thanks for posting,it shows that The Impressions were for me and everyone else that i spoke to, the best group that we have ever seen at Prestatyn.If anyone wants to know what real soul is all we need to do is show them this video.I was also impressed with how good Snake Davis and his band were as they upped their performance to back the awesome Impressions,a fantastic show that none of us wanted it to end.

Thanks Again

Chris

Social source share

Hi Pete.

It was a Truly fantastic Performance and my mate stood next to me in tears throughout, He's 61 and I couldn't give him a cuddle because my hands were too busy filming LOL

Spyder Turner will be on Youtube in about 4 hours, It's a big file to upload and just as good a performance

Regards.

Brav 

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Wow that's brilliant Brav 

I could only hear them from outside the Hall, as it was too busy for me to try fight my way to the front (or the back even!!) so had to make do with the sales area, it was still great what I heard, but it's nice to actually see them (being 4ft 11 I could see feck all :D )

Thanks for posting  :thumbsup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Thanks for posting.  Unfortunately I couldn't see the stage because of some guy in front of me holding his mobile phone up.

Being 6' 2" didn't help much either when your at the front

:lol: 

Edited by Brav
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!