Gladys Knight - No One Can Love You More

Guest Matt Male

Guest Matt Male

I've been trying to track down a copy of 'No one can love you more' Gladys Knight.

I've got it on the LP 'A little Knight music' but i think it was unreleased although i seem to remember seeing it on a green demo, but also on a plain white label... :thumbsup:

Anyone enlighten me further? Stock number? Current value?

Didn't put this in wants cos it's more of a question than a request.

Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Matt Male

Its on UK Tamla Motown TMG 864 and can be got for around £80 on an issue, or £125+ for the Green / White Demo.

The White label is a Boot.

Happy Hunting

Sean Hampsey

Thanks Sean :thumbsup:

Social source share

Is it another version,on the 1971 album "standing ovation"?,it sounds it to me :lol: and the single was withdrawn 3 times,with 3 Bsides,four if you include "love you more`",i think?

:ohmy: ,i`ve had both, Demo & Issue!!. :lol: they dont turn up,that often whistling.gif in fact,hardly ever.

Social source share

Nowt to do with the track ... but went to see Gladys last week in Manchester .... the woman is fantastic and also for her age she's stunning, quite jealous actually ... looks good, moves good and can still sing extra extra extra good :yes:

Social source share

Nowt to do with the track ... but went to see Gladys last week in Manchester .... the woman is fantastic and also for her age she's stunning, quite jealous actually ... looks good, moves good and can still sing extra extra extra good :yes:

Saw her in Vegas a couple of years ago.

Agree with all of the above.

Just Incredible!

Sean

Social source share

According to what was said by people who attended the concert reported on The Mary Fox show on Friday Gladys Knight turned up an hour late for the concert sung mostly gospel and was not in tune with the audience whatsoever and it was very poor , but not bieng there myself I cant comment.

Anyway back on subject someone picked up TMG 864 for a few pence at the car boot sale I went to two Sundays ago.

Social source share

According to what was said by people who attended the concert reported on The Mary Fox show on Friday Gladys Knight turned up an hour late for the concert sung mostly gospel and was not in tune with the audience whatsoever and it was very poor , but not bieng there myself I cant comment.

Anyway back on subject someone picked up TMG 864 for a few pence at the car boot sale I went to two Sundays ago.

Was that the right TMG 864.or a normal one,without NCLYM on it? :thumbsup:

Social source share

/quote]

She was about 10 minutes late on the Wednesday night but that's all and she sang tracks off her new CD coming out "Ladies Before Me" or something like that .. obviously tracks recorded by other female artists (no gospel at all) ... would have liked a bit of motown but she did 90 minutes of pure magic for me :thumbsup: Even bringing on Bubba Knight (the last remaining Pip) for a couple of tracks ... he was simply fantastic :D

Social source share

Saw her at Nottingham ,Brill voice

did more Motown than her 7ts stuff

and 6 trax from her forthcoming Album "Before Me"

but not the classics like "Grapevine"Take Me in Your Arms"Bourgie ",Come Back And Finish"

Stop and get a hold of yourself"Just Walk"(didnt expect the last 2)but we can only hope

NOT TO HAVE BEEN MISSED

IMVHO

:thumbsup::D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!