Sad News- Kev Marshall

West country Soulman Kev Marshall is serviously ill, he has a Brain Tumour, things are not good. Kev has spent most of his life travelling up country for the music he loves, from Bodmin Cornwall, he has also promoted soul events in the Newquay area. which all of us down here have loved over the years.

To show our support for Kev and his family we are putting on a northern night in Newquay

28th July, if anyone is on holiday in cornwall that week and would like to come along , please do, all are welcome, it will be great to have you soul people turn up,.

all the proceeds from this event will be going to Kev and his family .

Kevs freind Paul Walker recently passed away,another soulman, at this stage we haven't been able to tell Kev this news, its all a bit much.

enquiries@soulfixins.co.uk

Jo Davies

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Please pass on my love and best wishes to Kev.

Haven't seen him for years, so he may not remember me - but I used to see him regularly at Keele in the early 90's.

Kirsty xx

Social source share

Jo, I knew about this as Paul's family were in touch with Kev's wife after Paul died. If you would like this event advertised please pm me the details and I'll do a mail out for you to my mailing list. Great bloke Kev is, I'd like to help.

Social source share

bloody ell :ohmy: ...ive not seen kev since 2 summers ago at torquay...what a nice chap been on the scene donkeys years...please pass on my best wishes to him and his family..

cookie whistling.gif

yes, thats right cookie, i remember , it was our night , i sat and had a chat with you

jo

Social source share

West country Soulman Kev Marshall is serviously ill, he has a Brain Tumour, things are not good. Kev has spent most of his life travelling up country for the music he loves, from Bodmin Cornwall, he has also promoted soul events in the Newquay area. which all of us down here have loved over the years.

To show our support for Kev and his family we are putting on a northern night in Newquay

28th July, if anyone is on holiday in cornwall that week and would like to come along , please do, all are welcome, it will be great to have you soul people turn up,.

Kevs freind Paul Walker recently passed away,another soulman, at this stage we haven't been able to tell Kev this news, its all a bit much.

Jo Davies

Bloody Hell not the Brewer..havnt seen Kev since early 1979,please give him my best...Dave Warr
Social source share

Jo Davies

Jo

So sad Kev is a lovely guy

Will be there to support

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!