Lenny Harkins

Lee Mc Kinney

Some turned up in an old chest of drawers a few years ago now. There were three minty ones which Shifty got and sold, then the guy who found them put the others on ebay which were around VG I think, I definitely remember two going through because I bid on one but Kitch beat me to it.

Before that it never used to get played. I even went to an event Guy H. was running in Huddersfield just so I could ask Kitch to play it for me, as I had never heard it on a big system.

Of the three that Shifty had, I got one, Andy Killick and Fingers got the other two.

Just superb on a big system.

Some turned up in an old chest of drawers a few years ago now. There were three minty ones which Shifty got and sold, then the guy who found them put the others on ebay which were around VG I think, I definitely remember two going through because I bid on one but Kitch beat me to it.

Before that it never used to get played. I even went to an event Guy H. was running in Huddersfield just so I could ask Kitch to play it for me, as I had never heard it on a big system.

Of the three that Shifty had, I got one, Andy Killick and Fingers got the other two.

Just superb on a big system.

And I bought it as a spare.. :D Had my first copy a very long time ago

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.