Combinations...taking Offers

Mclemore

now, don't get too excited. It is cracked all the way to the dead wax, but plays through with some clicks throughout nearly the entire track.  Planned on keeping it but realized it seems silly to just have it sitting in a box and I know there has to be someone out there to whom this is more valuable to than me...

please make your offer considering a paypal gift payment.  I will mail with low customs price, no worries.

combo_zps8f54ac02.jpg

• Helpful 2
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Hello, my inbox is full of offers. Forgive me if I haven't responded to you. The current highest offer is 2000GBP, which is approaching non cracked value.

Anyway, I will still accept offers through the weekend, and I will make my decision on March 25th. Thanks.

Looking forward to the outcome Mr Mc, hope you reveal your accepted bid

Social source share

Hi guys...I've decided to do a trade/sale with someone coming through town next month. I would much prefer to not deal with mail, especially sending something overseas for something that someone that would spend that money on and also eliminating paypal from the equation is a nice bonus as well. Thank you for the extremely generous offers.

Social source share

Hi guys...I've decided to do a trade/sale with someone coming through town next month. I would much prefer to not deal with mail, especially sending something overseas for something that someone that would spend that money on and also eliminating paypal from the equation is a nice bonus as well. Thank you for the extremely generous offers.

Once the deal is completed are you prepared to reveal (in pounds) the value of the trade/sale ?

I'm sure some on here would appreciate that as it's created serious interest, we know it reached at least 2K.

Thanks

• Helpful 1
Social source share

McLemore, on 29 Mar 2014 - 12:50 AM, said:McLemore, on 29 Mar 2014 - 12:50 AM, said:

I guess that is your choice.

Peter

Edited by Peter99
Social source share

I think you're being a bit harsh there Pete. If I was selling an item for £2k , I would certainly feel a lot more comfortable with meeting with someone face to face,handing over over the item and receiving the cash, rather than sending it halfway around the world, with the possibility of it being lost, damaged, a possible scam for chargeback, and save on the paypal fees too. 

A no brainer!

Social source share

petebangor, on 29 Mar 2014 - 10:04 PM, said:

I think you're being a bit harsh there Pete. If I was selling an item for £2k , I would certainly feel a lot more comfortable with meeting with someone face to face,handing over over the item and receiving the cash, rather than sending it halfway around the world, with the possibility of it being lost, damaged, a possible scam for chargeback, and save on the paypal fees too. 

A no brainer!

Yeah, probably Pete - in hindsight.

I'll edit it.

Thanks

Peter

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!