Johnny Sayles-My Loves A Monster-Ch-Town

Dobber

im to understand that the blue issue has been reissued/booted...how can you tell the difference?

however i believe the white demo hasnt been booted...is this correct?

thanks guys

ps what a bloody tune this is....it looks and sounds like something you pay a fortune for,but its cheap as chips!....beggars belief!

Social source share

• Replies 23
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Apparently on the boot the matrix is upside down.  Just the issue as well I believe.  

I have an issue for sale and not had one sniff at it whilst it has been in my sales box.

tell you what, this is a bloody good boot! i would never have known,and yes the matrix is upside down! thanks for the info!

Social source share

Sorry if I'm being a bit thick but when you say  'upside down' do you mean

that  when looking from the centre out the scratched in no 20075 would be easier

to read from the outside looking in?

When you say 'cheap'  what price did you have in mind.  I'd have thought  £25 for an issue

due to the uncertainty of it's authenticity perhaps £40 for a def original and a ton for a demo?

Social source share

Sorry if I'm being a bit thick but when you say  'upside down' do you mean

that  when looking from the centre out the scratched in no 20075 would be easier

to read from the outside looking in?

When you say 'cheap'  what price did you have in mind.  I'd have thought  £25 for an issue

due to the uncertainty of it's authenticity perhaps £40 for a def original and a ton for a demo?

Good luck at £40, more like 15/20 and would have thought a demo around 60?

Social source share

Guest Polyvelts

It's so cheap which begs the question.... why boot it? 

That's what I thought, besides as a halloween spin its not a huge demander

Social source share

R u a Rafa boy? any more titles in your bargain box... PM me if so, don't let these lot on here see :D

Not been to the Rafa yet. Sold all my records last year. I did start buying again in 2010 then realised it was too much money! So sold up, bought a car and had a nice holiday in New York!

Social source share

Not been to the Rafa yet. Sold all my records last year. I did start buying again in 2010 then realised it was too much money! So sold up, bought a car and had a nice holiday in New York!

Some lads can have had 3 wives, some 3 record collections, so don't discount the collecting yet, you don't have to pay the earth :)

P.S, good tunes played at the Rafa, good set of folk that go/run it.... you must know most of em'

Social source share

Apparently on the boot the matrix is upside down.  Just the issue as well I believe.  

I have an issue for sale and not had one sniff at it whilst it has been in my sales box.

just got a white demo,and the matrix is upside down on this copy too,and in comparison to the issue,it is exactly the same,i believe the demos havent been booted,so i wonder if the upside down matrix theory isnt true?...im curious to see a boot of this tune now!

Social source share

promo

post-19710-0-18674400-1395509799_thumb.p

real deal stock issue

post-19710-0-57939500-1395509524_thumb.p

bootleg

post-19710-0-83719100-1395509551_thumb.p

Never seen this before one before. Boot or what is it ? Label is clean and seem to have use the same stamper. It seem to bear that oversize thicker platter than the playing surface that some mid 7T's USA 12" singles have. This on is a mistery to me. Picture was actually captured from 'refosoul' on here, so the one who posted the picture might know better... 

post-19710-0-09776500-1395509601_thumb.p

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!