Cold-blood,i`m A Good Woman

what is she singing;dirt?,turd?,dont know.  

1. 1. Dirt?,turd?,dont know.

• Dirt..............
    • Turd.............
    • Dont know........

Lend me your ears,mines gone dodgy,or thats what Ady says!! whistling.gif Here`s a bit of R+B rokcer,sounded good out the other night,at "Shake",see events............ .

:ohmy: .

Social source share

• Replies 46
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Lend me your ears,mines gone dodgy,or thats what Ady says!! :ohmy: Here`s a bit of R+B rokcer,sounded good out the other night,at "Shake",see events............ .

:lol: .

Love this tune ken :lol: another im listening to at this very moment - Etta James - Rough Lover but dont know how to upload a soundfile!!! whistling.gif its dirt by the way!

Edited by Ganche
Social source share

Love this tune ken whistling.gif another im listening to at this very moment - Etta James - Rough Lover but dont know how to upload a soundfile!!! :ohmy: its dirt by the way!

Beg to differ,Ganche :lol: its easy,just left clikc,on the options pikc,save as,then open :lol: ,you wont know till you have a listen!!. :lol: ,see ya` soon,girl :lol:

Social source share

Better than most of the turd you post Ken ... :ohmy:

But I still don't like it

Think the phrase is don't treat me like dirt - and under her breath she said "you turd" because she was too polite to use a proper expletive whistling.gif

I

Social source share

Better than most of the turd you post Ken ... :lol:

But I still don't like it

Think the phrase is don't treat me like dirt - and under her breath she said "you turd" because she was too polite to use a proper expletive whistling.gif

I

:ohmy::lol:

Kirsty you are truly a ganche!

x

Social source share

Guest trickbag

ganche,when you add reply,click on browse,thatll bring

up all your files,click on the file you want to open,click on

the file you want to send,then open,then addt his

attachment,by the way, barbara lynns is better.

ricky.

sock it to em shorty.

Social source share

Never understood peoples fascination with this version, when it's a dire guitar laden copy of the far superior original by Barbara Lynn

Did i say,Cold-blood was better? :thumbsup: i wouldnt,just wanna` win a fiver :thumbsup: .,is that ok Mr Conceted. :thumbsup:

Social source share

ganche,when you add reply,click on browse,thatll bring

up all your files,click on the file you want to open,click on

the file you want to send,then open,then addt his

attachment,by the way, barbara lynns is better.

ricky.

sock it to em shorty.

:thumbsup: cheers! Havent heard Barbara Lynns version so will have a search for it.

Social source share

Guest 71TRSC

Barbara Lynne also did an alternate version which you can buy copies of for a fiver I believe. The alternate one isnt as good as the Tribe version either.

Social source share

No you're alright I just heard it and it does sound like tirt! Lets call it quits. It's a bit too rockish but the brass is something else.

Quits,now i`m awake :rolleyes:

Social source share

Saw them play live about 2 years ago here in Bakersfield at the local Eagles club. "IAGW" sounded OK, but I was surprised when they covered Big Ella's "It Takes A Lot Of Loving"!

Anyone know Lydia Pence's(CB lead singer) solo 45? I think it's on Invader? Can someone PM me a soundclip...??

-Mike

Social source share

Saw them play live about 2 years ago here in Bakersfield at the local Eagles club. "IAGW" sounded OK, but I was surprised when they covered Big Ella's "It Takes A Lot Of Loving"!

Anyone know Lydia Pence's(CB lead singer) solo 45? I think it's on Invader? Can someone PM me a soundclip...??

-Mike

Have you voted though? :rolleyes: .

If someone sends a file of L Pence`s 45 -Mike,forward it my way,sounds intresting. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Its my democratic right to vote for who i want :thumbsup:

I respect you right to vote for whatever/whoever,thats the real world,this is soul/source,and my topic :rolleyes:

Social source share

Have you voted though? :thumbsup: .

If someone sends a file of L Pence`s 45 -Mike,forward it my way,sounds intresting. :huh:

Will do, Ken. Here's a good idea for the "Car Sticker" thread! How about "I Voted For Turd" stickers? Seems to fit across the board! :rolleyes:

-Mike

Social source share

Apart from Ken being aurally dyslexic and as daft as a brush, I didn't think turd was an American word. Anyone got any evidence either way

Ady ,its an Irish word...........Turd on the left ...so I believe...written on the Tribe acetate(the best version)IMHO ATB Steve :yes:

Social source share

-Mike

I've got it Lydia Pense & the New Invaders-"I'll Forgive You Then Forget You" Invader 403, can't do sound files-sorry, the backing is very good though :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Rowly

Sounds nothing like Cold Play to me.... :huh:

I quite liked it actually Ken.... but it aint as good as the Barbara Lynn.

Who played it at Shake?

Oh and she she clearly says turd....t ! :P

Social source share

Sounds nothing like Cold Play to me.... :P

I quite liked it actually Ken.... but it aint as good as the Barbara Lynn.

Who played it at Shake?

Oh and she she clearly says turd....t ! :P

The geezer before Val(chunky),wasnt it :huh:

Thermal Imagery Recognition Trainer (Canadian Military) see link (https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/TIRT)

so she's clearly singing 'don't treat me like a thermal imagery recognition trainer'. obvious really. :huh:

Obvious,now i think about it, :P

Social source share

Every poll should have a end,18.00hrs, i will close the poll,so if you aint voted,have a listen,then get your vote in,make your vote count :thumbsup: .

Vote "Turd" :thumbsup:

Social source share

Every poll should have a end,18.00hrs, i will close the poll,so if you aint voted,have a listen,then get your vote in,make your vote count :unsure: .

Vote "Turd" :ohmy:

Half hour,and were done ph34r.gif

Social source share