Vinyl: Northern & Modern Sevens

Hi, Soul Lovers. Can't depend on United (this season at least), but vinyl never fails you. If you only treated yourself to one record a week that'd be 52 reasons for looking pleased, which is much more than any Reds fan can claim we're sorry to say.

Here's a list of Northern & Modern Soul sevens for sale, if there's anything here you'd like to buy then please send a reply or phone 0161 834 7783 to order or reserve an item.

1. Miss Heartbreaker - THE ASCOTS (M.B.S.)............Mint-......................£25

2. I Feel An Urge Coming On - JO ARMSTEAD (Giant).............VG++.......label tear..............£40

3. Open The Door To Your Heart / Our Love Is In The Pocket - DARRELL BANKS (Stateside)......VG++........£20

4. Take Me Back - CROSS FIRE (Virtue)............Mint-............£40

5. I'm So Glad - THE FUZZ (Calla)...........Mint-..............£12

6. Game Players - DOOLEY SILVERSPOON (Seville)..........Mint-...........UK 1976 release...........£20

7. Just Ask Me / Workin' For My Baby - LENIS GUESS (Route)..........Mint-........1975 UK re-issue, brilliant double-sider, "Just Ask Me" was pioneer Northern at it's very best...................£12

8. Raunchy 1970 (instrumental) - JAN DAVIS (Direct Hit)..............Mint-.............£20

9. Boy From New York City - THE AD LIBS (Blue Cat)...........VG++..............£6

10. Beauty's Only Skin Deep / You're Not An Ordinary Girl - THE TEMPTATIONS (Gordy).........VG++.....£12

11. Ain't Too Proud To Beg - THE TEMPTATIONS (Gordy)............VG++.............£12

12. Midnight Lady / Jack In The Box - DAVID MORRIS JR. (Buddah)...........Mint-............£40

13. Hung Up On Your Love - MONTCLAIRS (Paula)..........Mint-...........collectable oddity, "Hung Up" accidently being miss-pressed by Paula to appear on the EARLIER release of "How Can One Man Live", replacing that track yet still keeping that title on the label AND having on the flip the correct B-side, "Make Up For Lost Time",  which DID NOT appear as the eventual release of "Hung Up On Your Love".So on this record you actually have "Hung Up On Your Love" (by complete accident) / "Make Up For Lost Time" (correctly scheduled).........................£45

14. You Can Be My Lover - BEVERLY CROSBY (Bareback Records)............Mint-.................£25

15. Hey! I Know You - THE MONZAS (Pacific)...............Mint-.............£65

16. Take It Or Leave It - CORY (Phantom)...........VG++..................£30

17. Can't Get You Off My Mind - LARRY SANTOS (Casablanca)............VG++...............£15

18. The Moment Of Truth - DUNN & BRUCE STREET (Devaki).............Mint-...........£20

19. I Got Love - VIOLA WILLS (Bronco)..............Mint-................£30

20. Keep On - BOBBY MAC (Original Sound)...........Mint-.............£20

Thanks very much for looking at the list, have a great day, Keep The Faith,

Cheers, Carl (Beatin Rhythm)

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic