Help With Some Invictus Copies

Go to solution Solved by Steve G,

Thank you for your response.  I can totally appreciate the nightmare that you have had to go through on this set.

Sequel tried to do a similar project years ago and failed.  More recently, Eddie Holland was approached about a similar project at the time Ace put out his CD compilation but that didn't happen either.  You've done much better than all earlier attempts. Well done.

Not easy. We're going through nightmares working we what we can find. Also we've bumped into some howlers on mastered versions of some original CD releases, so accuracy has not been a hallmark of this label. I'm getting there but it's painful....

Ian D  :D

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Seem to remember some hdh acetates on ebay about a year to two years ago. Some interesting items if I remember correct. alternate takes and supposedly unnisued stuff. Maybe a dozen in total. However one stuck out for me in that it was a group I had never come across before on any logo and it was  excellent group harmony. Can anyone remember this and the name of the group, as I would love to have a link to this track. They sold for between roughly 40 to 300 usd .No funds at the time , so I did not bid. Just out of interest I am sure I have that laura lee 'barking up the wrong tree' on us ariola. Will try to find it.

Andy

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!