Richard

• Replies 30
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

There's a copy of this up for auction on JM's site at the moment on the Marc label, I saw a copy of this up for sale on the Challenge label serial number 59343 is this a 2nd issue or something?

https://www.raresoulman.co.uk/sounds/exists...Mistaken&title=

Marc is the local issue before it came out on Challenge. I played this in my early spot at Lytham on Sat superb tune should get more turntable action imo :thumbsup:

Social source share

:thumbsup:

Any idea of prices for each release at all??

Have got a Callenge copy on it's way to me in the post, cost about £15 - bargain?? have also ordered a copy on Marc at about £25 but waiting on the dealer coming back to confirm he still has it

Ta

Edited by richard
Social source share

Any idea of prices for each release at all??

Have got a Callenge copy on it's way to me in the post, cost about £15 - bargain?? have also ordered a copy on Marc at about £25 but waiting on the dealer coming back to confirm he still has it

Ta

well I know where there are copies if you get let down, there were a few at Cleethorpes this year :thumbsup:

Terrible record IMO, terrible vocals and terrible sung, can't believe that this would get played to be honest.

Social source share

this record has got be a joke hasnt it how can JM a man who is admired by me and lots of other collectors infect his site with it, absolutley appaling record sounds like the Bachelors or the B & W Minstrels :thumbsup:

I tried to be as diplomatic as I could Ted :thumbsup: Your description is an insult to the B&W minstrels and the Bachalors :unsure: I know NS isn't always soulful but that record is just so bad! :thumbsup:

Social source share

ouch

got to agree with chalky and ted, certainly not soul and not even northern soul. that is a truly terrible record :rolleyes:

ged, i'm surprised at you :thumbsup:

Social source share

Ok so everyone seems to think it's crap.

Don't think I'll be too broken hearted as should be able to get me money money back. Have seen one copy on Marc for sale @ USD300 and another at about £80 so I dont think £25 would be unthinkable, but judging by the comments I'll be lucky to get tupence ha'penny

Edited by richard
Social source share

Don't think I'll be too broken hearted as should be able to get me money money back. Have seen one copy on Marc for sale @ USD300 and another at about £80 so I dont think £25 would be unthinkable, but judging by the comments I'll be lucky to get tupence ha'penny

:P

"as should be able to get me money back" ....But why would you want to Richard ???

presumably you bought it because you liked it, just cause everyone else doesn't shouldn't change your opinion !! :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest NASHEE

I love it Richard.

wouldn't part with my copoy

Social source share

Dave I've actually bought two copies, one on local release the others the national release (they were cheap enough) so in effect keep one and get shot of the other

Oops :P I'll take my foot out of my mouth now mate :thumbsup:

Social source share

• 5 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!