Dynamics - El Anthony & A J Brown

Soulfulshoes

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Hi Baz

There have been a few threads on it on here over the years with pics etc

I reckon a search should bring it up?

Not an easy one to describe but i do remember someone posting a pic of the orig and all the reissues

£120 would be a good price for an orig if it was in good nick? I got an orig off ebay for not a lot of dosh once? I think it looks so much like one of the second issues that it is hard to make out?

I can take a piccie of my orig if you don't get much luck on past threads? I don't have any reissues any more though?

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

Hi Baz

Not an easy one to describe but i do remember someone posting a pic of the orig and all the reissues

£120 would be a good price for an orig if it was in good nick? I got an orig off ebay for not a lot of dosh once? I think it looks so much like one of the second issues that it is hard to make out?

I can take a piccie of my orig if you don't get much luck on past threads? I don't have any reissues any more though?

Cheers

Steve

Hi Baz

Cheers

Steve

Cheers Steve, yeh ive seen the threads before, the original is the 1st one and re-issue the 2nd one , i would have guessed that just from looking at them to be honest. post-20960-0-26989000-1395169479_thumb.jpost-20960-0-23656300-1395169487_thumb.j

Social source share

Cheers Steve, yeh ive seen the threads before, the original is the 1st one and re-issue the 2nd one , i would have guessed that just from looking at them to be honest. attachicon.gif$_12.JPGattachicon.gif$_12 (1).JPG

Actually now you point it out they do look quite different. From memory i thought they were closer than that?

Social source share