Johnny One Trout

Some Sales

A few things for sale mail me off list if interested CASH or PAYPAL prefered.

Variations - Yesterday is gone - Bob-Joy M- £75 First label for this crossover classic.

Four Voices - Your love is getting stronger - Voice (Gold 2nd iss) M- £70 2nd issue but still quite hard for this Northern Classic!!

Karen Pree - Make love last forever - Cassablanca M- £90 Modern monster seen listed at much more than this...

Bobby Hutton - Come see what's left of me - Phillips WDJ £200 Beat Ballad heaven his best??? there's a lot that think so....

Marvin Smith - Love Ain't nothin' but pain/I Want - Brunswick Classy crossover mid tempo Northern £25

Sly, Slick and Wicked - Tonights the night/We're Sly Slick and Wicked.......wicked - Bad Boys Classy 80's stepper and cheesy popcorn funk flip £75

Johnny Washington - Oh Girl/Everlasting love - De-Light Gorgeous crossover stepper backed with super soulful ballad £40

Bobby Newton and Tina Blount - Love get's sweeter everyday - Intrepid Great crossover dancer backed with a soulful funky shuffler in a company bag £40

The Whispers - Make it with you - Soul Train Their take on the pop standard a Rare Groove classic £15

The Invitations - They say the girls crazy - Silver Blue Crossover classic £30

Lenny Welch - I Thank you love - FIG Once touted by Tim Brown as the next big thing (what does he know) another crossover stepper £50

The Joneses - Child of mine/In a good groove - Mercury DJ Excellent funky soulful dancer backed with a nice soulful stepper £30

Hot Sauce - Bring it home give it to me - Volt Top Class crossover £30

Johnny Moore - what more can i do/Let's get it together - Larry-O as featured on the superb Grapevine CD what can i say it's Johnny Moore!! £20

The Butlers - She's gone (It's all over now)/Love is good - Gamble Two great sides Frankie Beverley on vocal say no more really £60

The Theo-Coff Invasion - Lucky Day - Dearborn Not normally an instrumentals man but this is a real corker £75

Lew Kirton - Heaven in the Afternoon - Alston £75 Modern classic

Bobby Sheen - Something new to do/I may not be what you want - WB (WDJ) £125 Superb two sider

Gloria Gaynor - This love affair - Polydor WDJ £50 you gotta love this dancer

Milton Wright - Keep it up - Alston WDJ £60 THE rare groove classic slightly longer version of same on flip

Willy Wiley - Just be glad - King £25 funky crossover

Danny Bell - My how you've changed - Artco £70 Oddball seventies in a Richard Caiton style...

James Bounty - Auction on love - Red Dog £25 (Reduced because it's crap IMO) Personally i think this is absolute pants and have no idea why i've got it (I blame the beer) But it seems to be popular with some..........

Barabara Lynn - I'm a good woman - Tribe £50 needs no blurb great record

Davida Lyn Jenkins - Consider Me (I'm your best friend) G-Group £75 70's almost disco dancer surprisingly good

Sophisticates - I can't stand it/I need you - Mutt £60 been picking up some heavey plays here and there

Johnny Angel - Stone out of my mind - Watch £50 fantasic crossover

there may be more i need to check later...

Thanks for looking

Mail me at home and work that way i will get your mails ASAP contact me on john.nightingale@blueyonder.co.uk & jnightingale@fireservicecollege.ac.uk

Thankyou very glad

John

Edited by Johnny One Trout

Tell it like it is :) I have another for sale that i think is absolute crap not listed it this time as i wanted to give it another spin both sides since i saw some one selling it at £300 (A Respected collector as well) and to be honest i wouldn't give you £3 for it but just because i don't like it doiesn't mean it won't appeal to someone blink.gif

Honest John Trout :)

Tell it like it is :D I have another for sale that i think is absolute crap not listed it this time as i wanted to give it another spin both sides since i saw some one selling it at £300 (A Respected collector as well) and to be honest i wouldn't give you £3 for it but just because i don't like it doiesn't mean it won't appeal to someone :)

Honest John Trout blink.gif

link

I take it you're going to sell it for £3 then? :):D

When did James Bounty become worth more than £15? :P

link

Don't know Pete I had in a sales box a while back and was informed by 3 seperate people that it was waaaaaay to cheap and that 75 was nearer the mark so that's how i came to that price. Not my sort of sound as you know.

BTW you were the inspiration for the sales pitch :(

John

I take it you're going to sell it for £3 then?  :(   :(

link

Actually what i was going to do was scan it both sides do an RA snippet of both sides tell that tale about how i thought it was shit let everyone know that i thought that 300 was a riduculous price and say that the first half decent offer gets it whether that offer is £3 or £299 is totally up to whoever plays it and likes it. Oh yes and i promise not to take the piss out of whoever buy's it's taste :(:P

John

Join or log in now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links