Some Sales

Guest Johnny One Trout

Guest Johnny One Trout

A few things for sale mail me off list if interested CASH or PAYPAL prefered.

Variations - Yesterday is gone - Bob-Joy M- £75 First label for this crossover classic.

Four Voices - Your love is getting stronger - Voice (Gold 2nd iss) M- £70 2nd issue but still quite hard for this Northern Classic!!

Karen Pree - Make love last forever - Cassablanca M- £90 Modern monster seen listed at much more than this...

Bobby Hutton - Come see what's left of me - Phillips WDJ £200 Beat Ballad heaven his best??? there's a lot that think so....

Marvin Smith - Love Ain't nothin' but pain/I Want - Brunswick Classy crossover mid tempo Northern £25

Sly, Slick and Wicked - Tonights the night/We're Sly Slick and Wicked.......wicked - Bad Boys Classy 80's stepper and cheesy popcorn funk flip £75

Johnny Washington - Oh Girl/Everlasting love - De-Light Gorgeous crossover stepper backed with super soulful ballad £40

Bobby Newton and Tina Blount - Love get's sweeter everyday - Intrepid Great crossover dancer backed with a soulful funky shuffler in a company bag £40

The Whispers - Make it with you - Soul Train Their take on the pop standard a Rare Groove classic £15

The Invitations - They say the girls crazy - Silver Blue Crossover classic £30

Lenny Welch - I Thank you love - FIG Once touted by Tim Brown as the next big thing (what does he know) another crossover stepper £50

The Joneses - Child of mine/In a good groove - Mercury DJ Excellent funky soulful dancer backed with a nice soulful stepper £30

Hot Sauce - Bring it home give it to me - Volt Top Class crossover £30

Johnny Moore - what more can i do/Let's get it together - Larry-O as featured on the superb Grapevine CD what can i say it's Johnny Moore!! £20

The Butlers - She's gone (It's all over now)/Love is good - Gamble Two great sides Frankie Beverley on vocal say no more really £60

The Theo-Coff Invasion - Lucky Day - Dearborn Not normally an instrumentals man but this is a real corker £75

Lew Kirton - Heaven in the Afternoon - Alston £75 Modern classic

Bobby Sheen - Something new to do/I may not be what you want - WB (WDJ) £125 Superb two sider

Gloria Gaynor - This love affair - Polydor WDJ £50 you gotta love this dancer

Milton Wright - Keep it up - Alston WDJ £60 THE rare groove classic slightly longer version of same on flip

Willy Wiley - Just be glad - King £25 funky crossover

Danny Bell - My how you've changed - Artco £70 Oddball seventies in a Richard Caiton style...

James Bounty - Auction on love - Red Dog £25 (Reduced because it's crap IMO) Personally i think this is absolute pants and have no idea why i've got it (I blame the beer) But it seems to be popular with some..........

Barabara Lynn - I'm a good woman - Tribe £50 needs no blurb great record

Davida Lyn Jenkins - Consider Me (I'm your best friend) G-Group £75 70's almost disco dancer surprisingly good

Sophisticates - I can't stand it/I need you - Mutt £60 been picking up some heavey plays here and there

Johnny Angel - Stone out of my mind - Watch £50 fantasic crossover

there may be more i need to check later...

Thanks for looking

Mail me at home and work that way i will get your mails ASAP contact me on john.nightingale@blueyonder.co.uk & jnightingale@fireservicecollege.ac.uk

Thankyou very glad

John

Edited by Johnny One Trout
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest in town Mikey

James Bounty - Auction on love - Red Dog £75 Personally i think this is absolute pants and have no idea why i've got it (I blame the beer) But it seems to be popular with some..........

Dont go overboard with the PR Johnny whistling.gif

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Tell it like it is :) I have another for sale that i think is absolute crap not listed it this time as i wanted to give it another spin both sides since i saw some one selling it at £300 (A Respected collector as well) and to be honest i wouldn't give you £3 for it but just because i don't like it doiesn't mean it won't appeal to someone blink.gif

Honest John Trout :)

Social source share

Tell it like it is :D I have another for sale that i think is absolute crap not listed it this time as i wanted to give it another spin both sides since i saw some one selling it at £300 (A Respected collector as well) and to be honest i wouldn't give you £3 for it but just because i don't like it doiesn't mean it won't appeal to someone :)

Honest John Trout blink.gif

link

I take it you're going to sell it for £3 then? :):D

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

When did James Bounty become worth more than £15? :P

link

Don't know Pete I had in a sales box a while back and was informed by 3 seperate people that it was waaaaaay to cheap and that 75 was nearer the mark so that's how i came to that price. Not my sort of sound as you know.

BTW you were the inspiration for the sales pitch :(

John

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

I take it you're going to sell it for £3 then?  :(   :(

link

Actually what i was going to do was scan it both sides do an RA snippet of both sides tell that tale about how i thought it was shit let everyone know that i thought that 300 was a riduculous price and say that the first half decent offer gets it whether that offer is £3 or £299 is totally up to whoever plays it and likes it. Oh yes and i promise not to take the piss out of whoever buy's it's taste :(:P

John

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!