dthedrug profile photo

$Oul $Ource Record Club Put Some Ffunk In Your Spring 2014

Posted (edited)

Off to so soulful 70s in Leyland tonight, wonder if this will get played?

Barbara Acklin Raindrops Capitol

Edited by sjclement

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

:hatsoff2: Hi All.... the pages of this thread are starting to slow down a bit on my laptop, this means it is easier to start a new thread, this will happen at 3am,  just a reminder #2 is that all of the record clubs many many ranges of SOUL Music are still available to pursue and catch up on some superlative tunes and as I say there's a shed load of stuff, 

going back to that great record by the Magic Tones on MAHS RECORDS, & forgive . if I have said this before, but going back to 1970 "band of gold " was top of  the charts, and I got my 1st half dozen US imports the MAGIC TONES being one of them, I have had and looked at thousands of 45's over the years, but have never forgotten those half dozen 45's

any way 3am. :g: dave k

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Off to so soulful 70s in Leyland tonight, wonder if this will get played?

Barbara Acklin Raindrops Capitol

POSTED THIS GOD KNOWS WHEN BUT DESERVES A SECOND OUTING AND SHOULD GET MORE PLAYS

ATB

KEV

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

:hatsoff2: Hi All.... the pages of this thread are starting to slow down a bit on my laptop, this means it is easier to start a new thread, this will happen at 3am,  just a reminder #2 is that all of the record clubs many many ranges of SOUL Music are still available to pursue and catch up on some superlative tunes and as I say there's a shed load of stuff, 

going back to that great record by the Magic Tones on MAHS RECORDS, & forgive . if I have said this before, but going back to 1970 "band of gold " was top of  the charts, and I got my 1st half dozen US imports the MAGIC TONES being one of them, I have had and looked at thousands of 45's over the years, but have never forgotten those half dozen 45's

any way 3am. :g: dave k

THANKS DAVE 

Share this forum post

soul source url
Guest profile photo