Does Jackie Wilson "im The One To Do It" Exist On A Yellow Brunswick Demo?

Guest Ivor Jones

Guest Ivor Jones

IM TRYING TO COMPLETE A SET OF YELLOW BRUNSWICK DEMO`S AND NEED TO KNOW IF "IM THE ONE TO DO IT" ACTUALLY EXISTS? OR IS IT JUST DOUBLE SIDED DEMO`S OF "HIGHER AND HIGHER"? ONE OF YOU LOT IS BOUND TO KNOW......... :yes:

AREN`T YOU ?............

ALL THE BEST,

IVOR JONES

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Ivor Jones

IM TRYING TO COMPLETE A SET OF YELLOW BRUNSWICK DEMO`S AND NEED TO KNOW IF "IM THE ONE TO DO IT" ACTUALLY EXISTS? OR IS IT JUST DOUBLE SIDED DEMO`S OF "HIGHER AND HIGHER"? ONE OF YOU LOT IS BOUND TO KNOW......... :thumbsup:

AREN`T YOU ?............

ALL THE BEST,

IVOR JONES

ANYONE?

Social source share

Labels the size of Brunswick would have probably had some kind of automatic process of pressing up demos of their releases, but maybe in the case if H&H they were never sent out in large quantities, if at all, because of the feedback from pre-release radio plays. Straight to issue of H&H and national distribution for retail sales?

Social source share

Ivor, Im after that too. Took me a long time to find "Hope we have" on YDJ as I usually saw DJs with B. Acklin on other side, so there's at least one example of two DJ issues of "Im gonna miss you". I have "I lost you" on single-sided DJ so if there are double-sided copies out there then that's two examples.

I would guess it exists in both formats.

ROD

Social source share

IM TRYING TO COMPLETE A SET OF YELLOW BRUNSWICK DEMO`S AND NEED TO KNOW IF "IM THE ONE TO DO IT" ACTUALLY EXISTS? OR IS IT JUST DOUBLE SIDED DEMO`S OF "HIGHER AND HIGHER"? ONE OF YOU LOT IS BOUND TO KNOW......... :thumbsup:

AREN`T YOU ?............

ALL THE BEST,

IVOR JONES

ivor,

maybe doesn't exist, in memory i've only ever seen of sold Brunswick 55336 on promo as a "higher and higher" double sider. let me know if you turn it up..john

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert