Lookin For Help On This Record

Any of you guys got any info on --VENICIA WILSON- " THIS TIME IM LOVING YOU "

I`ve seen a few copies of this on `TOP TOP` yellow label, was this it`s original release......... If it has been pressed how do you tell if it`s the real thing?

would really appreciate some help on this guys.

Andy.

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Any of you guys got any info on --VENICIA WILSON- " THIS TIME IM LOVING YOU "

I`ve seen a few copies of this on `TOP TOP` yellow label, was this it`s original release......... If it has been pressed how do you tell if it`s the real thing?

would really appreciate some help on this guys.

Andy.

=======

hi andy

its real as it can be mate

its an ian levine job from a couple of years back made out to be a long lost 60s goodie but a blatant rip off of pete hamiltons hey girl...

the singer had something to do with steve brookstein.

still a good tune and easily obtainable at the moment

regards

mark

Social source share

Fantastic record. I remember Ian ringing me up one friday afternoon, I bet he'd just come out of the studio after finishing it...said have a listen to this, so he played it down the phone, it sounded awesome, but far enough away from the phone to not be able to make everything out. Ian also found a few other people, obviously trying to set the wheels in motion e.g. it's on this label, see if you can find it. Ah those were the days. Blinding track though.

Social source share

Thanks guys.........I about wet myself when I heard it at the local boozer.....Somebody had put it on the jukebox, made my night!!!

If you're looking for a copy then I've got a couple of mint spares, £6 inc postage. PM if you want one.

Adam.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!