Margaret Moss/ike Lovely/anna Belle Caesar/006's/latin-R&b Etc

Jasonofa

Here are some nice 45s for sale, shipping is from the US and is $4 or $12 overseas.  A little bit of everything here, thanks for looking.

Anna Belle Caesar - I've Got My Man/Somewhere on Glad-Hamp.  My Man side is a solid VG, plays VG to VG+. Flip is VG-, but is not too good anyways... A side label is a bit dirty with some moderate ringwear, flip label is dirtier, has a name in pen and a NOT FOR SALE stamp on it.  SOLD

Margaret Moss - Don't Let It Be Too Late/Have A Good Time on Three Stars.  VG- copy but plays better, light noise, and a pop in the first part of the song.  Hard to find and in demand gospel mover, doesn't seem to pop up too often.  $200

Ike Lovely - I Want It All/You're My Bad Habit on Capitol.   Clean stock copy in M- shape with company sleeve, nice labels with drill hole. As nice as it gets!  $125

Carol Fran - Knock Knock/Emmit Lee's Come Back on Excello.  Nice VG copy, plays great, some label wear.  $80

Johnny Sedes and His Orch. - Carupano Canta/Doce Cascabeles on Fonseca.  VG+ to VG++ stock copy, clean labels $125

Joe Acosta - Solo Tuyo/Un Infeliz on Solo.  VG+ light label wear.  Rare on 45! $75

Deltones LTD. - Stay (Turn The Lights Down)/You Don't Believe I Love You on Plut.  unplayed stock copy, long out of print and has sold for over $100 in the past.  $40

006's - I'm In Love/I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends on Music Factory.  VG with dirtier labels. Plays VG+.  Seems reatively unknown, and this copy has been sold but the buyer never paid so here it is again.  $100

PM with any questions, can email scans if needed.  Can't do soundfiles, but I will give a full refund if not happy.  My ebay/discogs ID is also jasonofa if you want to check out my feedback.  Thanks!

Edited by Jasonofa
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

• 6 months later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source