Check Out This Cool Tune

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

i cant believe with the amount of shit that gets passed around for crazy money,that this slips through the net,this tune has got everything that a NORTHERN soul record should have,these bottom end 45's need spinning,cos theres plenty of em to go at!

Social source share

i cant believe with the amount of shit that gets passed around for crazy money,that this slips through the net,this tune has got everything that a NORTHERN soul record should have,these bottom end 45's need spinning,cos theres plenty of em to go at!

Guys,

(IMO) The flip side is 'So Much Better!'

:lol:

Sean

Social source share

Guys,

(IMO) The flip side is 'So Much Better!'

:lol:

Sean

I DIDN'T READ IT RIGHT..THAT'S THE SIDE I'VE BEEN PLAYING AND I PREFER IT .....BUT BOTH SIDES GOOD :wicked: I JUST SAW EMMETT GARNER JNR AND BANGED A POST ON..THAT'LL LEARN ME!!!!!!!! Edited by bearsoul
Social source share

I DIDN'T READ IT RIGHT..THAT'S THE SIDE I'VE BEEN PLAYING AND I PREFER IT .....BUT BOTH SIDES GOOD :D I JUST SAW EMMETT GARNER JNR AND BANGED A POST ON..THAT'LL LEARN ME!!!!!!!!

Yup, You should never shoot your shot too soon!

:thumbsup:

You're right though, both crackin' sides but 'So Much Better' (an old Thorne fave from about 15 years ago) edges it for me!

Sean

Social source share

Yup, You should never shoot your shot too soon!

:D

You're right though, both crackin' sides but 'So Much Better' (an old Thorne fave from about 15 years ago) edges it for me!

Sean

Your right Sean..and keep your powder dry !! 'So Much Better' the best side and the one a few of us have revived in Sunny Manchester, there must be loads of great Thorne sides which would go now, just shows how visionary some venues have been over the years ! THink I had mine off Rod (and it wasn't ) Dearlove :thumbsup:
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!