Voo Doo Madamoiselle Boot...why?

Ok, the long awaited 100 Club favourite , September Jones' "Voo doo Madamoiselle" gets it's vinyl release Monday 31st March. Thanks to Ady and the boys at Ace/Kent for making this available in the correct manner and ensuring that, as usual, royalties are paid to the artist.

So why oh why does ebay seller  soulwaxni  deem it neccessary to already flog a boot on the soulwax label. I don't recognise the name but certainly the location - Bangor, county Down, which has been the location for the production or distribution of numerous boots in the past, many of which were reported by ss members.

Can't anyone stop this thieving magpie cnut. Permanently.

:hatsoff2: - Kev

Edited by KevinKent
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

It beggars belief the stuff that gets booted when it is freely available legitimately. I for one hope Ady and co catch up with this dick and shut him down

Social source share

I doubt it. if you mean the one with Levanna dancing. That vid soundtrack is interspersed with the Spanish street band.

More likely from Ace's own site. Is nothing sacred?

:hatsoff2: - Kev

Ah, of course. I recall the band being there, but seem to have blocked out their playing.

Anyway, I hope that Ace/Kent's legal team are on the case. This soulwaxni person appears to be making a nice living out of a whole range of bootlegs. Surely someone on this relatively small scene knows who it is, don't they?

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest turntableterra

ana codes cost a bit of dosh, so they probably get royalties from display. but agree they look awful

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!