100 Club Singles, Assistance With Current Values Please

Guest Ste Brazil

Guest Ste Brazil

Hi,

A friend is considering selling off their collection of 100 Club singles and they would like some help with valuation before they decide to sell or not, these are not mine (I've only been there once to my shame!), just doing somebody who is not on here a favour, any help greatly appreciated!

All records are pretty much un-played, one single ('I don't want to take a chance' - Wee Willie Walker / Just a little faith and understanding' - The Magicians) has a scratch across but does not affect play and there are no pops etc, i know as i have just tested it on my decks.

Here is the list:

Wee Willie Walker 'I don't want to take a chance' / The Magicians Just a little faith and understanding' 25th Anniversary single.

Gigi & The Charmaines 'I don't want to lose him' / The Mysteries 'Too late now' 27th Anniversary single.

The Devonnes 'Doin the gittin up' / The Mayberry Movement 'I see him making love to you' 26th Anniversary single.

The Platters 'Not my girl'  / Sammy Ambrose 'Welcome to Dreamsville' 8th Anniversary single.

Peggy Woods 'Love is gonna get you' / Z.Z.'s Band 'You just cheat and lie' 9th Anniversary single.

Mill Evans 'Aint you glad' / The Millionaires 'I'm the one who loves you' 22nd Anniversary single.

Debra Johnson 'To get love you've got to bring love' / The Diplomats 'I really love you' 24th Anniversary single.

Two copies of this, but on one the ink on the 'Kent' bit of the label has smudged slightly...

Again, any help appreciated and i will forward your info...

Thanks! :)

Edited by Ste Brazil
Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

:hatsoff2: HI ALL.... He got them of ADY for nothing I hope he remembers! when he rakes in the profit? he must have some idea what they go for? the 100 club is not that big, you should ask there, the Hampton's with the labels on the right way is £40 all the rest depends on who you can mug them to, £25 each or £50 each if you give Ady half :g: I'm just jesting with you....however rub me up the wrong way?? :wicked: DAVE K

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!