Ray Pollard 'this Time' (Shrine 0103) Offers Invited On Hold

ON HOLD

post-1224-0-24257400-1396231832_thumb.jp  post-1224-0-97751800-1396231844_thumb.jp

Purchased this record way back in the mid eighties and it's been well cared for with kid gloves ever since.

It was never stressed through DJ exertions and didn't receive constant multiple plays in house.

There was no need to play it as I knew what it sounded like note for note in my head and it was placed safely on a very high pedestal.

So it's a reluctant sale really and I'd love to hint at the reason for selling it was to fund a long time big money want but I can't.

I never actually want to sell many or any records out of my collection to be honest really - but needs must some times.

So if you're interested please send your best offer via multiple PM's if needs be.

I'll give it a couple o' weeks and see what transpires.

If I get an offer that I'm happy with there's a good chance Ray will be leaving for pastures new.

If I don't Ray will go happily back into his box whistling while he walks.

Labels A & B side attached. The styrene has very light surface marks with no hiss and is hard line under graded at  VG++.

I thank you.

Derek

YouTube clips added purely for reference (not taken from copy on sale)

Edited by Derek Pearson
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Derek, you need to share this on Facebook mate, will open your sale to more potential buyers! 

But that's the point Tony sharing it on Facebook probably would increase my chances of selling it.

Summat I'm not too keen on (smile).

Hope our paths cross soon - when you next up north?

Say hello to Jet for me.

Derek

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!