Charlotta Tillman / Baby I'm Serious / Josie

Guest Daddy

Guest Daddy

Heard this on a tape put together by Mace. Loved it, though I've a feeling its dog rare.

Anyone out there help me with this?

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 15
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Heard this on a tape put together by Mace. Loved it, though I've a feeling its dog rare.

Anyone out there help me with this?

No ... not rare at all ... probably £50-75 i would think.... got mine off Dave Thorley for a tenner around 15 years ago.... see it about fairly often though... so you should get one fairly quickly.......... (she says ... waiting to get shot down in flames as she types ...) :thumbsup:

Social source share

Joan.....I think it was a bit longer than 15 years ago mate, you put me onto this way back infact you were there when i bought one at a small allnighter in Stoke i think possibly off Butch??? in terms of value who knows, however this record is long overdue to have it's day at the clubs...........Baby I'm Serious about that.....top tune!

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Guest Daddy

Joan.....I think it was a bit longer than 15 years ago mate, you put me onto this way back infact you were there when i bought one at a small allnighter in Stoke i think possibly off Butch??? in terms of value who knows, however this record is long overdue to have it's day at the clubs...........Baby I'm Serious about that.....top tune!

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Cheers all. £50-£75 bones depending on condition waiting for someone then. :thumbsup:

Social source share

It was at Dunstable Queensway when i got mine... i know that much ... pretty sure it was when Marv Johnson and a couple of other Motown acts were on.... so you're probably right there Mark my old buddy... Jon Buck would probably remember when it was ...

Thing is ... do we really want him to .... :thumbsup::D

Social source share

It was at Dunstable Queensway when i got mine... i know that much ... pretty sure it was when Marv Johnson and a couple of other Motown acts were on.... so you're probably right there Mark my old buddy... Jon Buck would probably remember when it was ...

Thing is ... do we really want him to .... :thumbsup::D

So i was right then mate.....more like twenty years ago OMG...........still you were always ahead of the game Joan.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

I think I actually first heard it from a CD you put together a fair few years back Mark. :thumbsup:

So indirectly you fed it onto me too Joan :D

...and thus indirectly onto Daddy (James) who posted this thread.

Small world innit....... :D

I would say £75 at least nowadays, and though not dog rare I don't personally see it about very often.

Actually took me about 18 months to find mine.

Great tune that does well deserve its day big time!

Social source share

No ... not rare at all ... probably £50-75 i would think.... got mine off Dave Thorley for a tenner around 15 years ago.... see it about fairly often though... so you should get one fairly quickly.......... (she says ... waiting to get shot down in flames as she types ...) :thumbsup:

Get your fire extinguisher out girl. Been looking for this for about 6 months for about £75. Got a couple of very overpriced offers but haven't had a snifter for months. Must be rarer than Vikki Styles :D:D .

Warren Boogaloo

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

:lol: You are so right Mr Bicknell....and i'm off to polish my copy to play at Upbeat on August 12th :lol: hope the sun is shining in Ashton....Jo :thumbsup:
Social source share

I think I actually first heard it from a CD you put together a fair few years back Mark. :thumbsup:

So indirectly you fed it onto me too Joan :lol:

...and thus indirectly onto Daddy (James) who posted this thread.

Small world innit....... :lol:

I would say £75 at least nowadays, and though not dog rare I don't personally see it about very often.

Actually took me about 18 months to find mine.

Great tune that does well deserve its day big time!

Hi Mace :lol: What about Bertha Tillman.......or the label Tillman....have a good one Stevie :lol:
Social source share