Sheffield Band Milburn

Tubbs

Went to see sheffield band Milburn at T in the park and was blown away so much that since they were playing in Aberdeen last night I went to see them again. They were selling t shirts and one of the designs is like a northern soul patch from the 70's with the black fist over a rose, so wondered if the lads were into northern ?

Tubbs

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest ShaneH

Went to see sheffield band Milburn at T in the park and was blown away so much that since they were playing in Aberdeen last night I went to see them again. They were selling t shirts and one of the designs is like a northern soul patch from the 70's with the black fist over a rose, so wondered if the lads were into northern ?

Tubbs

i doubt it. i have never seen them around sheffield.

i think they are playing with imagery to be honest. lots of bands have in recent times.

Shane

Social source share

Tubbs

Dont know about that but i have got tickets to see them in Brighton Friday night so am glad to hear they are a good live band :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest ShaneH

I know their manager. they're not into northern

eh up mik :huh:

is it geoff barradale?

same guy who manages the arctic monkeys?

finally hit the big time! he has been at it long enough. good on him

see you saturday at the Pow Wow club!

Shane

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert