Ray Agee

NEV

So two copies of a mega rare 45 up for sale in the space of a week or so ,plus another on a list late last yr ...all nice copies ....turning up or just bad timing ?

Bad Timing! the one up for grabs now enquired about mine but it was already sold! I now know why! trying to get a feel for price! :yes:  :thumbsup:

Edited by mrtag
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

I believe the first came from a local Los Angeles record collector that gave it to a local collector/dealer to sell for him. The second (also from LA) was from a person's own collection that i believe was originally purchased in the 80's. I will leave names out but i'm sure everyone on here knows who i'm talking about. The two recent copies, my copy and another that went to Lew Stanley somewhere around 15 years ago makes the only 4 copies I've personally seen come out of Los Angeles in my lifetime. That's not to say there haven't been more, that's just my experience with that record. Anyway, i doubt copies have surfaced. At least not because of the recent copies that have turned up for sale. Hope that's helpful - George

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!