Beres Hammond - Lp Track

I need help identifying a Beres Hammond LP Track - the sound clip appears on an eBay listing for the LP "Let's Make A Song"

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BERES-HAMMOND-Lets-Make-A-Song-PRIVATE-Jamaica-Modern-Soul-Disco-LP-HEAR-/251482360433

... I can pick up the LP easily enough at a much cheaper price, however I have listened to all eight tracks and the track in the soundclip isn't one of them, so I think it may be a mixup with the soundclips and can only assume this isn't the correct LP

Can someone have a listen, and put me right.

Cheers

Mick

Social source share

Maybe "Don't wait too long" from the Soul Reggae LP 

Check the link:

Thanks but no, that's the second soundfile on the link, it was the first one I was on about - The seller has called it "Beres Hammond - Let's Make A Song.mp3", refering to the LP title rather than the track.

Thanks anyway

Mick

Social source share

Hi again ,

I think is "Oh I miss you" and it's on the B side of this album.

I just check the album and my label is white not red , I don't know if there are two different releases.

Cheers,

Ismael

Edited by SBOLCA
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Hi again ,

I think is "Oh I miss you" and it's on the B side of this album.

I just check the album and my label is white not red , I don't know if there are two different releases.

Cheers,

Ismael

Thanks Ismael,

Yes, that is it !  I was listening to a slow version of it on You Tube and dismissed it this afternoon, but found another version that is indeed the correct one.

Thanks for your help - case closed.

Cheers

Mick

Social source share

Two different takes of oh I miss you 1 on water lily and the othe on leisure time a green label

Thanks Mark, after a bit of research I see it is also on Brotherhood Music - seems unclear which has the dance version of it though. Is the eBay one on Water Lilly ? (I can't make it out from the description or image).

I could buy a Brotherhood copy but am unsure of the version on that release, might end up with the wrong one.

Cheers

Mick

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!